Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Let's Talk dämb it » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Let's Talk dämb it
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Dunno... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

But it got here awful quick from AZ, if you ask me.... Confused

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
12-28-2002 12:48 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
But it got here awful quick from AZ, if you ask me.... Confused

last time JimIny got his 2 or 3 days after you got yours and I sent them on the same day. It's hard to figure out the USPS.

If you want, you can send it back to me and then when everyone else gets their's I'll send yours back Wink

BD
12-28-2002 14:09 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

damb-it! I got it and it raaaaaaaaawwwwwwkkkkksss! Big Grin

12-28-2002 14:49 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

i couldn't get this thing to put ten thumbs up, or i would have. You guys are great!! NP DFBB WES! WOW!!
12-28-2002 14:51 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Wes Berlin rocks! and to think I had lunch with the guy... Big Grin

12-28-2002 14:53 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

you guys are the best!

of course his dorkiness is the king for making this happen!!!

12-28-2002 14:59 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

BD raaaaaaaaaawks! Pleased

12-28-2002 15:06 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Mine did not arrive today.

Frown

12-28-2002 15:51 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

DArn iT Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Neither did mine! hmphf!
12-28-2002 16:01 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Hopefully we'll get them Monday.

12-28-2002 16:10 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

i hope mine arrives today....

...it's terrible being at the end of a mail carriers route Evil

12-28-2002 16:14 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I know Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Woggy got hers. (She called me)

BD- the artwork is beautiful! yer DAMBers around the edge- I miss some voices there.
the "desert beauty" backgrounds- whynot!
and its all so crisp and neat.
the discs themselves have top knotch artwork.
Keep in mind kiddles...(you said it BD, but still) this is all possible cuz we love the musical brain of one lil band (led by one little gawd).....when you keep that perspective its an awesome thing!
I'm headed for my first "headphones on" listen of the real thing.
see you after the trip!
jiMinY (one small part) cRickEt

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-28-2002 16:48 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

HEAPHONES!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

all youzum guyzums and girlzums
you need to listen real close to the DAMBit WITH PHONES!
I am hearing some wonderful things that a "casual" listen seemed to bump by.
(Rev-there IS a washboard there!)
it makes something I've been enjoying even MORE and again!
jiminy

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-28-2002 17:03 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

I got mine today!

For once our mail came early just as me an' the boyz were gettin' ready to head out to the mall. My oldest said, "Hey Dad, let's put it in and listen to it!". I said, "Well, okay!"

"WOW!"...That's all I have to say about it!

Well, I could say more, but I'm still digesting it...Tongue

No, really, it's great! You all did such a great job! I actually got alittle emotional towards the end of Buffalo & Dolphin's version of "In The Calling".

And I actually had to stop the car when "BabbleOn" began playing, due to us three howling so much!

Thank BD such a superb job putting this effort together. It's truely soon to be one of the most cherished items in my collection.

(carl - great job on "God Went Bowling")

Amen

12-28-2002 19:22 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i don't know where to start in praise of this thing! There are so many wonderful moments. i found myself tearing up a bit as Bird sang Steal Away so beautifully. Dropped a few baseballs because i was laughing away at Sprinklerhead. i actually got the goat lady to sit down and listen to God Went Bowling with me. She really liked it and asserted she had never heard that song before. Great work CArl! Even Oriana deigned to give the disc a brief listen so she could here Woggy and brother on New Car. Ori smiled. She rarely smiles at a DA project. Enough for now, i need to go listen again. You guys are great!
12-28-2002 19:29 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Okay, BD...I need alittle lesson in Deutsch.

Whats written on the cover above "DAMB FAN ALBÜM"?

12-28-2002 19:41 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

thanks bd! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow! I got my damb fan disc today and am truly impressed. Great packaging and the songs are great. The songs are great too (each in their own special way). If you do damb II, I'm definately submitting something!

-Jolly
12-28-2002 20:42 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

I got mine in the mail today and am currently working through it. I'm half way through the first disc. Very cool, indeed. I'm so impressed with y'all.

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
12-28-2002 20:50 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
Okay, BD...I need alittle lesson in Deutsch.

Whats written on the cover above "DAMB FAN ALBÜM"?

it's of course a big secret...but I believe it has something to do with the ugly thread.

BD
12-28-2002 21:25 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

the packaging, artwork, design, notes and everything are wonderful!!
12-28-2002 22:51 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (14): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Let's Talk dämb it

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH