Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Let's Talk dämb it » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Let's Talk dämb it
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I want mine. Maybe tomorrow. I feel so left out.

12-29-2002 11:38 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I got mine yesterday.
Really nice.

The whole package, and it blows me away to see how much talent there is on this board. Wonderful! Big Grin

12-29-2002 13:33 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Yeah, I can't wait to hear all your stuff. Don't forget to send me stuff for my sediment CD.Wink

12-29-2002 13:46 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Yeah, I can't wait to hear all your stuff. Don't forget to send me stuff for my sediment CD.Wink

your what?

12-29-2002 14:05 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I have a thread about it in the off topic section. The thread is called sediment. It's my newest attempt at small press publishing except instead of printed stuff it's gonna be songs and spoken poems on CD. I'm going to try to put it out twice a year if I get enough submissions.

12-29-2002 14:50 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

its getting better with every listen. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
12-29-2002 15:28 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

The uber talented Wes is out there right now!

i really liked DFBB, but then i heard your UE!!!! Marvelous!! i didn't know anything good could come from Monrovia? Certainly not from my family! i am really enjoying your interpretations. Thanks!! Do you have a harpsichord?
12-29-2002 16:27 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
The uber talented Wes is out there right now!

i really liked DFBB, but then i heard your UE!!!! Marvelous!! i didn't know anything good could come from Monrovia? Certainly not from my family! i am really enjoying your interpretations. Thanks!! Do you have a harpsichord?

you are too kind.

of course good things come from monrovia....umm...i can think of something...uh...tim chandler used to live here til he packed up the family and headed the wagons east. monrovia is nice....at least it's better than simi valley Wink

nope, no harpsichord...just a patch on a weighted keyboard....maybe someday. i can see it now, a nice candleabra on top and i'd be doing my best lurch impression Smile

12-29-2002 17:53 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
jwaltb
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

Woo-hoo, this is sounding good! Anticipation is at a fever pitch after reading all these great comments. Can't wait for tomorrow (providing it makes it here by then.......) Smile )

JB
12-29-2002 19:56 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin

maybe someday. i can see it now, a nice candleabra on top and i'd be doing my best lurch impression Smile

thats a mighty fine dream, Wes. i did tell you that Lurch used to work in a gas station in Monrovia? Seriously.
12-30-2002 00:52 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin

maybe someday. i can see it now, a nice candleabra on top and i'd be doing my best lurch impression Smile

thats a mighty fine dream, Wes. i did tell you that Lurch used to work in a gas station in Monrovia? Seriously.

what!?! Shocked

12-30-2002 00:54 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

its true!

i remember playing at Micky Webster's house just off of Mayflower, and i mentioned the Adams Family. One of Micky's older boys asserted that Lurch had worked at a service station across town. Now, i was a very gullible child, but my mother confirmed this later. i never did see him pump gas or wash a windshield with my own eyes.
12-30-2002 00:59 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Official Impasto

quote:
its true!

i remember playing at Micky Webster's house just off of Mayflower, and i mentioned the Adams Family. One of Micky's older boys asserted that Lurch had worked at a service station across town. Now, i was a very gullible child, but my mother confirmed this later. i never did see him pump gas or wash a windshield with my own eyes.

i dunno. i'm skeptical ...since he worked (acting and voice overs) until he died. and it's kinda hard to imagine him driving from woodland hills to pump gas in good 'ole monrovia.

his girlfriend obviously didn't like him that much since when she moved from the house they shared....she left his ashes in the yard. i can just see the new owners digging in the backyard..."what's this?"

yikes!

12-30-2002 01:29 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Big Grin
12-30-2002 09:53 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

some initail observations-DAMBit Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

CATEGORICALLY SPEAKING:
a few of you folks are technological WIZARDS !!!!!
tm how do you do it? Is that intro to yer suite Stooges alone? I am not sure as I try to catch it all.(because I'm pure as the driven snow also?)
And Shemp- Babble-on is priceless!
You mix an match, cut and paste dudes-I am enamored by your button pushing expertise.
You both share the award for "effects"- (not to diminish anyone else please-but them 2 drop my jaw)
jiMinY

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-30-2002 10:17 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i'm with the cricket!

another dropped jaw!
12-30-2002 10:25 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I can't wait to get home and check my mail later.

12-30-2002 12:17 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Coward! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Go home NOW!!!
Big Grin
Tongue
Shocked

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
12-30-2002 12:23 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I've thought about running home, but what if the mailman is running behind? He usually comes sometime between 12-1, but sometimes comes as late as 3:30.

12-30-2002 12:28 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

CARL Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

could you forward that note about going home
to my boss please?
(btw-the "offical" DAMBit is pretty dang cool eh?-with artwork et all-
I am still drawn EVERY day to start with "Strange days".......)

BTW -2
BD- you picked the perfect "word" from Thessalonians-
it has that spiritual stamp of approval.(I love to render!)
Kudos!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-30-2002 14:19 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (14): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Let's Talk dämb it

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH