Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Let's Talk dämb it » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Let's Talk dämb it
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Just got mine today... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Am now giving it my first listen and am in the middle of Bibleland Suite.

Sweet.

This is so fun (and Damb good!) Thanks BD! What a way to start the new year!
12-30-2002 14:40 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Fine DAmb Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Fine DAmb! Fine DAmb!
Just got mine. Wes, you're great, of course. I REALLY enjoyed the BL Suite. Nice voice, pal! Fine DAmb!
The little kid's voice is really cool on the one song. I know TST will truly dig that!

Well...more listening to do! Big Grin
12-30-2002 16:18 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Theo, great work on Angels Tuck!
12-30-2002 16:23 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

thankx Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thankx, Baxter! Appreciate it! Big Grin
12-30-2002 16:40 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

damb-it Theo, you rock! Big Grin

12-30-2002 16:41 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

DAmb! I can't wait to hear this thing. I haven't even heard my own song yet....

12-30-2002 16:50 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy

BD- you picked the perfect "word" from Thessalonians-
it has that spiritual stamp of approval.(I love to render!)
Kudos!

I'm sorry to say, but I don't remember who posted that verse here on the DAmb. I thought it fit perfect too.

Whoever suggested using that verse, Thank You! Cool

BD

btw - it was much better than:

All the tables are covered with vomit
and there is not a spot without filth.
Isaiah 28:8

And I don't recall who suggested this one either.
12-30-2002 17:38 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

I just want to know which one of the carl's is bowling pin and what that German gin saying means.... Frown

12-30-2002 17:40 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Fritz Eichenberg is Bowling Pin.

And the German writing on the cover is of course Bathtub Gin....but I think you already knew that.Wink

BD
12-30-2002 17:47 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

thanks Fritz! Wink

12-30-2002 17:50 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

On The Fritz Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

there he sits, on the Fritz Roll Eyes

BD is not BP
12-30-2002 18:06 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I just received it. Both packages, BD. Thanks. I'm just starting to listen now.

The mailman was really late today. He was there at my mailbox when I arrived home at 5:20 pm. So if I would have come home earlier at lunch time like I considered...

12-30-2002 18:12 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
I just received it. Both packages, BD. Thanks. I'm just starting to listen now.

The mailman was really late today. He was there at my mailbox when I arrived home at 5:20 pm. So if I would have come home earlier at lunch time like I considered...

They both came today?

I sent them on Tue. and Fri. Confused

that's the USPS for ya.

BD
Roll Eyes
12-30-2002 18:14 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

It's amazing how the USPS works isn't it? I'm just glad I got them. I've only opened the small one so far. I may not even get the other opened tonight. I just had to get one opened and pop it in the CD player. I'm listening to the Tuxedo Clad Megastar now. It's hilarious.

12-30-2002 18:39 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

still waiting for mine...... Crying

12-30-2002 18:39 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Wes, I must say that you did a great job!

12-30-2002 18:41 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Wes, I must say that you did a great job!

thanks...but i want to hear everyone elses stuff. i've been living with the snipets...but i want the whole damb cd! Big Grin

12-30-2002 19:31 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

ok, i've just looked outside for the millionth time and in the distance i can see the headlights of my mail carriers truck/van/spaceshuttle vehicle.....will today be the day?!?

12-30-2002 19:39 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

it's here!

bd you did one damb fine job making us all look so good! thanks!

-john

12-30-2002 20:52 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
it's here!

bd you did one damb fine job making us all look so good! thanks!

-john

Big Grin

I'm glad you got it!

Now if only Andrew would post tonight that he got his as well....

Hopefully it will get to him this week.

BD
12-30-2002 21:01 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Let's Talk dämb it

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH