Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » And you thought DFBB was expensive on ebay » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page And you thought DFBB was expensive on ebay
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

And you thought DFBB was expensive on ebay Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mark Heard - ideola- Tribal Opera

It only went for $56 but when I peaked yesterday it was up around $70 odd so someone must have cancelled.
05-01-2002 16:06 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

Hey Andrew Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How many people live in New Zealand anyway?

Did ya catch any of the Lord of the Rings filmin' when it was (is?) goin' on there?

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
05-01-2002 16:40 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew

Mark Heard - ideola- Tribal Opera

It only went for $56 but when I peaked yesterday it was up around $70 odd so someone must have cancelled.

wow, who would have thought?

I know the album "Dylan" (an awful album that Columbia put out to punish Bob and is out of print) goes for $100.00 just 'cuz it's "rare."

05-01-2002 16:45 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Some guy on the Mike Knott list was bragging about selling a Prayer Chain cd for $95 on e-bay today. I wanted to go off on him, but for some reason I didn't... Smile

05-01-2002 16:49 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
Some guy on the Mike Knott list was bragging about selling a Prayer Chain cd for $95 on e-bay today. I wanted to go off on him, but for some reason I didn't... Smile

man... what a gip... which one? and who likes the prayer chain that much?

05-01-2002 16:55 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Andrew
Kiwi-land Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ™
How many people live in New Zealand anyway?

Did ya catch any of the Lord of the Rings filmin' when it was (is?) goin' on there?

Just under 4 million live in this glorious land of ours.

And no I didn't catch any of the filming. I know a few people who were though. They were in security.

05-01-2002 16:59 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ™
And no I didn't catch any of the filming. I know a few people who were though. They were in security.

go figure...

05-01-2002 17:05 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:

>I am a happy man, I sold my prayer chain so close yet so far 2 CD set for
>$95
>on ebay the other day

Lets get him! Evil

05-01-2002 17:10 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
quote:

>$95
>on ebay the other day

Lets get him! Evil

KMG as well!
Lets's storm the gates!!
Evil

05-01-2002 17:13 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Joey T.

>$95
>on ebay the other day
quote:

Lets get him! Evil

KMG as well!
Lets's storm the gates!!
Evil

LET'S ROLL!™

Big Grin

05-01-2002 17:16 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

Let's pack the double wide and go south!
Wink

05-01-2002 17:29 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-608.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2002
Location: "I intend to live forever - so far, so good." Steven Wright

If you don't pay 95 bucks
then not a fan!

05-01-2002 17:34 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:

KMG as well!
Lets's storm the gates!!
Evil

LET'S ROLL!™

Big Grin
[/QUOTE]

Lock and Load and spray on the armourall.

05-01-2002 17:52 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Carman
Tuxedo-clad Megastar

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

Hey, my stuff's pretty cheap on e-bay! Smile http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=863832922

05-01-2002 18:59 Carman is offline Send an Email to Carman Homepage of Carman Search for Posts by Carman Add Carman to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by the Tuxedo Clad Megastar
Hey, my stuff's pretty cheap on e-bay! Smile http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=863832922

What a rip-off!!! Evil

bobd

05-01-2002 19:20 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Rip off? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Strange Animal
quote:

What a rip-off!!! Evil

Is it a rip off?

Just depends do you pay them the money to take the cd or do they pay you the money to take it off their hands?

Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused
05-01-2002 20:26 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:

there are some good tunes on that one! and still a great price! I've got to get in a bid for it. Anyone want a CDR copy of it when I get it.

I don't want to bid too high, you think $50 is ok? That's the highest I've paid for a DA cd. And this has to be as good.........right?

BD

I just love the older the Tuxedo Clad Megastar tunes......

''Lazarus come forth, I Command You....COME FORTH...''
still brings shivers to my spine.

php:
1:
[SIZE=4][COLOR=limegreen]can I throw up now?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

05-01-2002 23:59 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:

php:
1:
[SIZE=4][COLOR=limegreen]can I throw up now?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

You have not already thrown up?

The force is strong with this one.
Wink

05-02-2002 16:28 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » And you thought DFBB was expensive on ebay

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH