Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Where did you get the music? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Where did you get the music?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks Buffalo. This needs to go to the top.

03-05-2003 18:40 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why?

03-06-2003 18:24 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

To help all those who are contributing to DAMB it 2.

03-06-2003 19:30 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
somehypocriticalChrist-ian
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-22-2003

just curious Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

how many DAMBers live in the greater l.a., orange, san berdoo, riverside, ventura, santa barbara counties?

me, i'm from Ventura, as far south as one should live...
03-06-2003 21:18 somehypocriticalChrist-ian is offline Send an Email to somehypocriticalChrist-ian Search for Posts by somehypocriticalChrist-ian Add somehypocriticalChrist-ian to your Buddy List
somehypocriticalChrist-ian
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-22-2003

holy crap Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by somehypocriticalChrist-ian
how many DAMBers live in the greater l.a., orange, san berdoo, riverside, ventura, santa barbara counties?

me, i'm from Ventura, as far south as one should live...

three posts posted while i wrote this, which took about a minute...
03-06-2003 21:20 somehypocriticalChrist-ian is offline Send an Email to somehypocriticalChrist-ian Search for Posts by somehypocriticalChrist-ian Add somehypocriticalChrist-ian to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Well, I'm from Big Bear. I have a friend who is moving to San Diego today. Now that is a bit more south than you. Big Grin

03-07-2003 08:59 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

to figure out a song Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I use the Carl S method
of guessing till it sounds like you fudged it and then use a capo till it fits your voice range.
I dont read music either.
(did it show?)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
03-07-2003 09:19 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

ps- Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if I tried to get the actual chords -
you'd realize how phoney I really am.......

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
03-07-2003 09:20 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Where did you get the music?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH