Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fess up » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fess up
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Shemp
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Diggin up oldies but goodies. Big Grin
Hey some of you new guys/gals, how bout you all, when did it all happen for you? DA that is...
01-05-2003 14:01
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Who?

Tongue

01-05-2003 14:39 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

What's Shemp talkin about EH?
01-05-2003 14:40 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I can't truly say when it all started for me, although truthfully, it all began with the choir- Wide Eyed Wonder- well, Kingston Road to be even more precise, which I know is not on WEW, anyway, Scenic Routes came first for me I think, although I did know about the Swirling Eddies before I knew the DA connection, or the meaning of run on sentences. I loved Scenic Routes after the second listen through. Vox Humana was the first DA album I heard and listend to it over and over- borrowed from a friend at a camp I was working at. Kalhoun was being advertised around that time, that it was coming out and that was the first DA thing I both anticipated and bought, although there have been a few more since. I have all their stuff now except Daniel Amos. Its been one heaven of a trip...

01-05-2003 15:25 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

i first heard about DA when i was hiking with a girl that i liked on the trail to Vernal Fall in Yosemite. She was a friend of the band.
my brother brought home a copy of Shotgun Angel a few months later. Then i saw them at Disneyland and heard Near Sighted Girl and was hooked. i knew only gospel quartets for the first 14 or 15 years of my life.
01-05-2003 15:38 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I've said it before. My Mom and Dad played Shotgun Angel non stop while my mom was pregnant with me. I came out a fan and here I am.

01-05-2003 15:56 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Big Grin

My Mom ate pickled herring when she was pregnant with me!

Look at me know! Tongue

01-05-2003 16:30 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

know or now?

Wink
01-05-2003 17:49 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Smile

01-05-2003 18:43 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by BD
know or now?

Wink

Now, now.... Big Grin
01-05-2003 20:58
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Yeah...that's it. Big Grin

01-05-2003 21:09 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Shemp
unregistered

top 'o the evening to ye Headman
01-05-2003 21:12
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Howdys to you Good Sir! Smile

01-05-2003 21:19 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

I do have to say, me and me kids love your BabbleOn compilation! A true dämb classic! Big Grin

01-05-2003 21:20 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Shemp
unregistered

Gracias!

Fun to make... soooo much material!
01-05-2003 21:28
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Okay...Fam's callin' me to "come away" so we can watch a movie together...

Say, do you know if there's a DAmb Anonymous? Tongue

01-05-2003 21:37 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

My first DA experience was Home Permanent on the Rock Around the World record. I started hunting for albums after that. I have everything on record and have purchased the CDs as they've been reissued. No holes in this brd's collection.

01-05-2003 22:42 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
I do have to say, me and me kids love your BabbleOn compilation! A true dämb classic! Big Grin

Me too

01-12-2003 09:28 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
My first DA experience was Home Permanent on the Rock Around the World record. I started hunting for albums after that. I have everything on record and have purchased the CDs as they've been reissued. No holes in this brd's collection.

No holes in my collection either.

01-12-2003 09:29 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Welcome Matt

01-12-2003 09:31 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fess up

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH