Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey! Check that members list of people who haven't posted even o » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hey! Check that members list of people who haven't posted even o
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

Hey! Check that members list of people who haven't posted even o Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

-what're they waitin' fer?!

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
05-02-2002 11:53 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The sad thing is, a lot of them are band members.... Confused

05-02-2002 11:58 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

I believe... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I believe that the Audiori set up the accounts for the band members automatically so they could post if they wished to do so. I don't think the individual members signed up in order to not post.
05-02-2002 12:45 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Hmmmm.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"I believe that the Audiori...."

Am I the only one for whom this sounds uncomfortably like "the Borg"? Smile

"....set up the accounts for the band members automatically so they could post if they wished to do so. I don't think the individual members signed up in order to not post."

You just want to BELIEVE that, Theo. I, on the other hand, choose to believe that their collective and cooperative silence speaks volumes.... Cool

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
05-02-2002 12:56 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

ok, but... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You will be assimilated.
05-02-2002 13:33 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
secretscripts&3Dglasses
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 05-02-2002

Exclusitivity Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

[B]I tend to believe, the band would like to see-
The greatest enemy... Their exclusivity. WISE ACRES! (wise acres)
KIDDING!
So, when will the new box set ACTUALLY ship?
And uh, can you smell the fish fry?
05-02-2002 15:00 secretscripts&3Dglasses is offline Send an Email to secretscripts&3Dglasses Search for Posts by secretscripts&3Dglasses Add secretscripts&3Dglasses to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
I believe that the Audiori set up the accounts for the band members automatically so they could post if they wished to do so. I don't think the individual members signed up in order to not post.

poor naive theo
Wink

05-02-2002 16:24 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

My 5 cents Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:

poor naive theo
Wink

I figure that they signed up. Saw what everyone was posting and thought. "Oh no are these are the people who listen to our music - what have we done? - oh the humanity!"

05-02-2002 18:00 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:

poor naive theo
Wink

I figure that they signed up. Saw what everyone was posting and thought. "Oh no are these are the people who listen to our music - what have we done? - oh the humanity!"

"Oh the humanity??"
LOL!

05-02-2002 18:09 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

Cut it out, your scaring me...
05-02-2002 20:34
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey! Check that members list of people who haven't posted even o

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH