Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hodge Podge » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hodge Podge
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dr Rich
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Yes Dr., thanks for the Christmas card. It was funny.

Funny thing is, I didn't send out cards to any family or anything like that! Pleased

01-08-2003 16:48 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I got mine the day after Christams... How appropriate for a TST fan this year! Big Grin

Cool
01-08-2003 16:49 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

just the DAmb family, eh?

01-08-2003 16:49 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul

damb straight! Tongue

"Friends are the family you choose."

01-08-2003 16:51 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by joey
I got mine the day after Christams... How appropriate for a TST fan this year! Big Grin

That worked out nice! Big Grin

01-08-2003 16:51 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Yeah, we would rather have done better packaging for
Hodge Podge, but sometimes the amount of time/money
involved just doesnt work it's self out for every project.
On this particular project, there was such a limited
number of orders for it, that it would not have paid
for the kind of professional packaging we would have liked
to do.

In other words, had we held out for better packaging
then the project might not even of ever come out,
because teh funds were not there.

Also, most manufacturing companies have a lower run limit
of 1000 units.

Goodie Bear was a character TenNapel was hired to create
for Sony in Japan, he then hired Terry to create
his theme. There are websites based around Goodie Bear
on the web. There are actually Goodie Bear cafe's in
Japan based around the character.

The Starter Set demos, as far as we know these are the
only two songs. It's possible that Terry has others,
but if so, maybe they were not finished.

The Neverhood demos come from the tape Terry sent Doug TenNapel of his working ideas for the games. I would imagine
this is probably the same tape that was submitted to Dreamworks and was hand picked by them from several other
submitted artists. There are some more songs of this
on the tape Doug has, maybe we can put some up as mp3s
or something.

el audioris

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-09-2003 23:45 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:

damb straight! Tongue

and if I forgot to tell you, thanks dennis! Smile )
01-10-2003 00:08 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

btw.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hodgepodge showed up today.....#4

(and #5 Smile )

01-10-2003 03:04 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Thanks for the background stories el audioris. Smile

01-10-2003 09:38 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin

(and #5 Smile )

So - you're the reason I'm not in the top 10.

01-10-2003 11:39 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

audiori Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks so much for the additional info on the tracks. Again, it's great that you make these discs available!

-Jolly
01-10-2003 13:33 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

R U related to Doc Holliday? Confused

01-10-2003 13:37 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

I've just been wonderin' fer awhile...that's all...

01-10-2003 13:37 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin

(and #5 Smile )

Wow dude! You're up there! I only ordered one of Hodge Podge but I ordered two copies of the new telethon. I should get #1, but don't know what the other number will be (I made two seperate orders, the secord order was only the telethon.)

Audoris...any word on the telethon one?

-- aotp
01-10-2003 15:32 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Ceremonial Kernel

AOTP - you must have timed your order just right. How'd you do it?

01-10-2003 15:37 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:

damb straight! Tongue

and if I forgot to tell you, thanks dennis! Smile )

no you didn't Tongue

01-10-2003 15:42 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

It arrived, It arrived!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's finally here! I'm number 18 . . . Woo-Hoo!

... my precious ...

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
01-10-2003 16:07 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick

... my precious ...

Big Grin

01-10-2003 16:12 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick

... my precious ...

Tongue no! you have my pre...cious? Crying

01-10-2003 16:16 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Did I mention that I'm #12?

01-10-2003 16:33 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hodge Podge

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH