Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » All gone » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page All gone
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

All gone Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you all for your support by purchasing your Live CDs.
I'm sad to say they're all gone, but happy also.

If enough of you email me with a request, I *do* have permission to print another 25 and that's it!
But the first 25 sold nicely. They will be numbered in the order purchased.

I'm blessed by Terry's BIG family here!

Thankx,
Theo Big Grin
01-05-2003 22:57 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ya know, Theo...

Ya might wanna do 25 more...

'cause I aint go mine yet...Tongue

I bet they'll sell...Wink

01-06-2003 00:05 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Actually... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

like I said, I have permission to do 25 more and that's it. If you or anybody else is saying "Absolutely" I'll make a list and come up with 25 more by the end of January. So Edhead and anybody else--just let me know. The best is to email me personally.

I was just talking with JT (seriously, 5 minutes ago on the phone) about the response to the first 25 and he and I both got a big "joy" outta the shot in the arm for the AAR cause to begin her year with.

Big saludes to all!
Theo
01-06-2003 19:11 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

No more Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No more CDs available from the first 25 of the special 25 AAR release from Dec. 8th 2001.

If you're interested in the second 25, please email a commitment to me directly.

theo@andysangelsrecords.org

Thankx all you wonderful people!
01-06-2003 23:33 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would but I got the dvd... Cool

01-06-2003 23:48 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

yes, but the cd is awesome.

i too have the dvd. Cool

01-07-2003 00:53 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

cool.. if I had the extra dough right now, I would have ordered it... but I don't..... Red Face

01-07-2003 00:55 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

no excuses.....email me.

Smile

01-07-2003 01:05 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

yes, but the cd is awesome.

i too have the dvd. Cool

I believe the CD is from the soundboard

???

BD
01-07-2003 08:16 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

yes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the CD is off the soundboard. When I want to see the expressions or watch the Christmas set (not on the audio) I watch the DVD. When I want to listen for the sake of the music (with good sound) I listen to the CDs.

Yes, BD! Email us! Big Grin
01-07-2003 08:30 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

I'm pretty sure I'm in the first 25. Big Grin

BD
01-07-2003 08:38 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Do these CDs have any artwork? Are they jewel cased? What are they exactly? Are they the same one's I got at the Theo & Elbel show? Can I get a DVD? Please?

01-07-2003 12:23 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

So many questions...

01-07-2003 12:36 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Do these CDs have any artwork?

yes

Are they jewel cased?

yes

Are they the same one's I got at the Theo & Elbel show?

yes, but yours doesn't have the artwork...

Can I get a DVD?

talk to bd....it sounds like maybe soon (at least from his website)

remember the money goes to c.f.

so buy all 25 Smile

01-07-2003 13:58 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
So many questions...

So little time...Frown

(or money) Frown

01-07-2003 16:21 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Well, now I want one with artwork. I'll get the money somewhere.

01-07-2003 17:20 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
Well, now I want one with artwork. I'll get the money somewhere.

atta boy Smile

01-07-2003 18:12 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Tongue LOL! Tongue

01-07-2003 18:14 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Big Grin

01-07-2003 18:14 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

and... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
01-07-2003 18:22 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » All gone

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH