Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Avocado Club #2 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Avocado Club #2
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Baxturd the White
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-18-2003
Location: "The names Mustard Seed Faith, Love Song, and especially early Daniel Band kept comin up."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nothing to fear here.

01-18-2003 17:34 Baxturd the White is offline Send an Email to Baxturd the White Search for Posts by Baxturd the White Add Baxturd the White to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Baxturd the White
Nothing to fear here.

I hate those red x's! Evil

01-18-2003 17:35 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Baxturd the White
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "The names Mustard Seed Faith, Love Song, and especially early Daniel Band kept comin up."

We'll try again. Rocky is one of Ernest's "annointed crooners."

01-18-2003 17:45 Baxturd the White is offline Send an Email to Baxturd the White Search for Posts by Baxturd the White Add Baxturd the White to your Buddy List
Baxturd the White
Woolly Eggwhisk

Never mind!

But if you would like to hear Rocky sing his monster hit, "I Just Got to Heaven and I Can't Sit Down"

go to www.ernestangley.org
01-18-2003 17:47 Baxturd the White is offline Send an Email to Baxturd the White Search for Posts by Baxturd the White Add Baxturd the White to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Thank goodness there is a Chinese page there, 'cause I could understand what the heck that guy was talking about!? Confused

01-19-2003 11:24 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Aaaaahhhh! Red x's.

01-19-2003 18:26 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Buffalo Buffalo is a male
Esculent Eskimo

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

I like AC#2 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, it's only two songs, but what wonderful songs!

"Simple Things" describes a relationship where the partners both accept their situation (apparently not well off) but not relunctantly, rather joyfully; finding that joy in the everyday simple things - the things that really matter.

"Every [Tues]Day Of The Week" is a gem. I listened to this song probably 10 times before realizing that the dad in it had passed away before the first verse. In other words, the majority of the song is not talking about the time when the dad was alive, but, rather, is telling of the past and how the daughter has been faithful to her promis to see him "early in the morning, every Tuesday of the week." And that her telling him all her plans and knowing that he understands and feeling lighter on her feet when she leaves are all talking about her visits to the gravesite, early in the morning, every Tuesday of the week. The lump is in the throat right now as I write this. This song allows me (father of two girls) to imagine what a beautiful relationship this father and daughter had before his passing and gives me the opportunity to reflect on and improve the relationships I have with my dauthers. What a beautiful gift in song, Terry, thank you.
01-22-2003 20:07 Buffalo is offline Send an Email to Buffalo Search for Posts by Buffalo Add Buffalo to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

I ain't got mine yet! Crying

01-22-2003 20:09 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Baxturd the White
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thanks buffalo.

mine will be here soon...will be here soon...will be here soon.
01-22-2003 20:10 Baxturd the White is offline Send an Email to Baxturd the White Search for Posts by Baxturd the White Add Baxturd the White to your Buddy List
Asherman Asherman is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

Mine too...

Smile

01-22-2003 22:39 Asherman is offline Send an Email to Asherman Search for Posts by Asherman Add Asherman to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

They are wonderful songs. I've put the two AC discs together for a longer listening experience.

01-23-2003 00:10 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Big Grin

01-23-2003 10:10 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Baxturd the White
Woolly Eggwhisk

It won't be here by my birthday.

Possibly by my 44th?
01-23-2003 22:28 Baxturd the White is offline Send an Email to Baxturd the White Search for Posts by Baxturd the White Add Baxturd the White to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

holy cow, how old are you?

01-24-2003 00:52 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
They are wonderful songs. I've put the two AC discs together for a longer listening experience.

I did the same, and added several songs from WEWH and a couple from Hodgepodge. It makes a nice disc.

BD
01-24-2003 08:48 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Of course, anything by Terry makes good discs.

01-24-2003 10:08 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Baxturd the White
Woolly Eggwhisk

Of course.
01-24-2003 10:09 Baxturd the White is offline Send an Email to Baxturd the White Search for Posts by Baxturd the White Add Baxturd the White to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Except for that horrendous one, of course.... Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
01-24-2003 10:13 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Baxturd the White
Woolly Eggwhisk

The Christmas Elvis?
01-24-2003 10:15 Baxturd the White is offline Send an Email to Baxturd the White Search for Posts by Baxturd the White Add Baxturd the White to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Maybe he's speaking of Sacred Cows

01-24-2003 10:22 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Avocado Club #2

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH