Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mike G &the G Spots? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mike G &the G Spots?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Mike G &the G Spots? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The "band" that did track 10 on Hodge Podge.
That's kinda dirty right?

Tongue

01-06-2003 17:08 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think so Big Grin

01-06-2003 18:06 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Uh yes

01-07-2003 13:06 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

I still haven't got my Hodgepodge, and haven't heard them, but I like this band already..... Big Grin

01-07-2003 15:04 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

you guys find the weirdest stuff to listen to.

is this for real?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

01-07-2003 15:13 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

This thread sucks!

01-07-2003 15:15 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

01-07-2003 17:25 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Why?
01-07-2003 17:25 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dr Rich

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
I still haven't got my Hodgepodge, and haven't heard them, but I like this band already..... Big Grin

Tongue LOL! Tongue

01-07-2003 17:34 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
you guys find the weirdest stuff to listen to.

is this for real?

Are you saying you did not buy "Random Acts & Hodge Podge?" Shocked

01-07-2003 17:35 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
This thread sucks!

why? are you jealous? Tongue

01-07-2003 17:35 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I am.....where are my CDs. Confused

01-07-2003 17:38 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
I am.....where are my CDs. Confused

maybe tomorrow?

See what you get for living on the west coast and not the mid-west?

01-07-2003 17:39 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I wonder if I'd already have it if I'd stayed in Colorado....

01-07-2003 17:44 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
I wonder if I'd already have it if I'd stayed in Colorado....

maybe so! Tongue

01-07-2003 17:44 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

lol
01-07-2003 17:45 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by BD
lol

What up Dork? Tongue

01-07-2003 17:47 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

welcome, you're dorkiness.

01-07-2003 17:48 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

all gather before you're dorkship.

01-07-2003 17:50 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

bless us, dork

01-07-2003 17:51 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mike G &the G Spots?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH