Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A little late but not too late » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A little late but not too late
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

haven't you already said that???

01-07-2003 17:52 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
haven't you already said that???

I really need to get Derri's ep, or was it SF 59 I need to get? or was it GRS part 2? oh hell! Tongue

01-07-2003 17:53 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I think there was something I still need to get too.

01-07-2003 17:54 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD
that is the problem with Derri's cd....too short Frown

But the song "Logical Conclusion" makes it worth having!!!

-- aotp

I need to get it! Smile )

Ya know, bax and I caught the Dogs here in Eugene on the last "leg" hehehe...of their tour, and all the Derri EPs were GONE!

I really wanted pick it up then, but had to settle for grabbing it later at lo-fidelity. Tongue

01-07-2003 17:55 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

glad you got it.

it's good!

01-08-2003 02:11 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
pistolpete
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 10-29-2002

settle? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

[QUOTE]Originally posted by EdHead

I really wanted pick it up then, but had to settle for grabbing it later at lo-fidelity. Tongue

Do you really feel you had to settle by buying it from the label? (Didn't they pay Derri to put it out?) Just curious...you may be joking or whatever, but sometimes I wonder if people are not buying from labels like lo-fidelity simply because of how bad M8 was. Any thoughts?

peter
01-08-2003 10:01 pistolpete is offline Send an Email to pistolpete Search for Posts by pistolpete Add pistolpete to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I didn't understand the settling bit either. I got mine from lo-fidelity and was very pleased with the service and quality. Jeffrey K. is the coolest cat in town.

01-08-2003 11:00 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by pistolpete
Do you really feel you had to settle by buying it from the label? (Didn't they pay Derri to put it out?)

I'd've thought HE'd have to pay THEM.... Tongue

quote:

Just curious...you may be joking or whatever, but sometimes I wonder if people are not buying from labels like lo-fidelity simply because of how bad M8 was. Any thoughts?

Interesting thought. I don't think it'd stop me if I had the bucks but the thought HAS crossed my mind before now....

carl
np: Little Red Riding Hood
(i.e., the CD-R I replaced my M8 piece o'crap with.... I know, yadayada, but it's SO true....)

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
01-08-2003 11:12 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

I meant... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by pistolpete
Do you really feel you had to settle by buying it from the label? (Didn't they pay Derri to put it out?) Just curious...you may be joking or whatever, but sometimes I wonder if people are not buying from labels like lo-fidelity simply because of how bad M8 was. Any thoughts?

peter

I meant that I had to settle and WAIT to get it from lo-fidelity. I didn't mean anything negative by it whatsoever! I've been nothing but VERY pleased with jeffrey k.'s OUTSTANDING service. Smile

SETTLE = WAIT

01-08-2003 11:36 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Ceremonial Kernel

well well well

01-08-2003 15:55 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I would not put Lo-fi in the same sentence as M8, oh wait, I just did! Tongue

01-08-2003 17:15 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

They wanted us to believe they cared about the music.

01-08-2003 17:16 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
They wanted us to believe they cared about the music.

they did not seem to care about much. I brought up M8 on the Mike Knott Message Board and people there seemed much more hostile than here! Smile )

01-08-2003 17:18 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I don't understand why artists had more than one release on M8. Most of them had 4 or 5 it seems. Why let them scew up more than one? The Alarma chronicles is pretty cool though.

01-08-2003 17:19 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
I don't understand why artists had more than one release on M8. Most of them had 4 or 5 it seems. Why let them scew up more than one? The Alarma chronicles is pretty cool though.

It seems Mike Knott got ripped off pretty bad.

The Alarma Bookset is just about the coolest thing I own. Smile )

01-08-2003 17:21 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
I would not put Lo-fi in the same sentence as M8, oh wait, I just did! Tongue

Lo-fi good, M8 bad...... Big Grin

01-08-2003 17:56 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Datz da wurd, joey!

01-08-2003 19:11 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:

The Alarma Bookset is just about the coolest thing I own. Smile )

The Alarma Chronicles are the best!!!!

next to dämb it of course Wink

ok not really,
but dämb it is at least in the top 20! Big Grin
01-08-2003 22:33 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Hot Dog! I'm Random Acts & Hodgepodge #12. Not quite the top 10, but pretty durn close.

01-09-2003 10:22 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Jeffrey K. does provide excellent product and service!

01-10-2003 06:42 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A little late but not too late

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH