Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Radio Play » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA Radio Play
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bdavis bdavis is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

DA Radio Play Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

After more than a year of searching and requesting, I found a radio station that actually plays DA. It is an online station at cmradio.net under the modern rock venue. Does anyone know of any others, airwave, satellite, or online?
01-10-2003 17:45 bdavis is offline Send an Email to bdavis Search for Posts by bdavis Add bdavis to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey! thanks for that. I'll be tuning in from time to time. Nope. Haven't heard of any others.

01-10-2003 17:51 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's Cool!

Thanks...

01-10-2003 17:53 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

They should be played on every radio station in the country.

01-10-2003 19:43 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

http://www.live365.com/stations/234962 I believe plays some DA... the guy posts this link at least once a month on the Knott and the Gene Yahoo groups... I only have 56k at home, so I tried it and it doesn't really work.... Crying

01-10-2003 20:10 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

At least you have all the songs on your hard drive and can play randomly.

01-10-2003 20:12 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

yeah, I never play the radio at home! Big Grin

01-10-2003 20:16 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

I hardly play the radio, period. I have too many CD's.

01-10-2003 20:28 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Me too.

01-10-2003 23:48 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Theophilus
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 12-12-2002

There is a great need for quality radio broadcasting of quality music in our area...and throughout the USA, and abroad. Smile

I hope to be a vehicle for the meeting of this great need.

May it be so, according to the need. Smile
01-11-2003 00:06 Theophilus is offline Send an Email to Theophilus Search for Posts by Theophilus Add Theophilus to your Buddy List
Theophilus
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 12-12-2002

I would, of course, share the Divine Inspiration that I have Abiding within my Soul and Spirit, the Seed of the Woman, the Divine Nature, the Holy Flame, the Fruit of the Spirit, the Bread from Heaven, the Food for the Hungry.

I would share of my Wealth in between spinning tracks from the great bands like TST, Daniel Amos, The Seventy Sevens, Adam Again, perhaps a few Choir tunes, Steve Scott, and Malcolm Smith. Smile
01-11-2003 00:11 Theophilus is offline Send an Email to Theophilus Search for Posts by Theophilus Add Theophilus to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

You go dude!

As a matter of fact...why don't ya come on up here to our dark city and start up a show!

This place sure could use it!

Big Grin

01-11-2003 00:23 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Grand Encephalon

Radio is disgusting nowdaysEvil Could you put in a little Dylan, Mark Heard, TMBG, and The Residents???

01-11-2003 00:35 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

We used to have a fairly big Christian radio station
in St Louis that would play DA... sometimes..
durring their Christian rock show.. once a week...
on Sunday.. for like 2 hours.

Soooo if every Sunday you sat at home from like
4pm to 6pm and listened you might get a chance to
hear a DA song.

They went out of business though, must of been the
other 98% of crap they played the rest of the week.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-11-2003 09:10 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

KFSG in Los Angeles used to play Alarma and a few other oldies in their flashback at 5:00. They didn't play any other good stuff but I always tuned in when I was driving home from work to see if they'd play DA that day. That was about 6 years ago and now they are off the air or all talk or something like that. About ten years ago they had a show called The Ground Floor with Kevin Allison. I requested DA every Saturday night. They played quite a bit for me. I was surprised they even knew who DA was. They played a lot of tracks from Kalhoun and Motorcycle and Little Red Riding Hood.

01-11-2003 10:22 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

How well is DA's stuff distributed to radio stations? Our local station plays a lot of unknown and local bands. MBD would fit right in with the style. Kind of a classic rock sounding mix with a little pop thrown in. I wonder if they would play DA?

01-11-2003 10:31 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
How well is DA's stuff distributed to radio stations? Our local station plays a lot of unknown and local bands. MBD would fit right in with the style. Kind of a classic rock sounding mix with a little pop thrown in. I wonder if they would play DA?

It sould sound great on an album/alternative radiohead/colplay/jack johnson/nora jones/phish/cities 97/drive105 kinda station.

01-11-2003 11:07 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
KFSG in Los Angeles used to play Alarma and a few other oldies in their flashback at 5:00. They didn't play any other good stuff but I always tuned in when I was driving home from work to see if they'd play DA that day. That was about 6 years ago and now they are off the air or all talk or something like that. About ten years ago they had a show called The Ground Floor with Kevin Allison. I requested DA every Saturday night. They played quite a bit for me. I was surprised they even knew who DA was. They played a lot of tracks from Kalhoun and Motorcycle and Little Red Riding Hood.

Real Girls & New Car were hits as well, so I have heard anyways.

01-11-2003 11:08 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
They went out of business though, must of been the
other 98% of crap they played the rest of the week.

Big Grin

01-11-2003 11:17 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by bdavis
After more than a year of searching and requesting, I found a radio station that actually plays DA. It is an online station at cmradio.net under the modern rock venue. Does anyone know of any others, airwave, satellite, or online?

what do they play and how often do they play it?

01-11-2003 11:26 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Radio Play

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH