Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Radio Play » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA Radio Play
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We'd be happy to send a few CDs his way, if we had an address.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-15-2003 17:54 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
bdavis bdavis is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by bdavis
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

We'd be happy to send a few CDs his way, if we had an address.

Attn: Bryan Whitaker
Christianrock.net
333 Park Central East, Ste. 610
Springfield, MO 65806
01-15-2003 18:22 bdavis is offline Send an Email to bdavis Search for Posts by bdavis Add bdavis to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
I Have never heard a DA tune on the radio... Confused

I have heard 2

Don't light your own fire and Soon

Lost Dogs- Breath Deep and Pray where you are.

and that's that

01-15-2003 18:33 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

I believe I heard "Driving in England" once here locally on a fella's radio program he had many moons ago...

01-15-2003 18:35 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

I'm still requesting DA on CMRadio.net Pleased
01-16-2003 23:27 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
bdavis bdavis is a male
Esculent Eskimo

quote:
Originally posted by BD
I'm still requesting DA on CMRadio.net Pleased

And as the Dogs would say, "Ditto" Big Grin

I also use christianrock.net to request the Dogs until hopefully DA appears.Smile )
01-17-2003 15:28 bdavis is offline Send an Email to bdavis Search for Posts by bdavis Add bdavis to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

NP: Ordinary Extraordinary Day

Have you requested your DA today?

Play The Modern Rock Station and request DA!!!!
01-20-2003 10:57 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I want my DA!

01-20-2003 13:06 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Asherman Asherman is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BD
NP: Ordinary Extraordinary Day

Have you requested your DA today?

Play The Modern Rock Station and request DA!!!!

Whenever I go to request DA it says that that song has already been requested!

Are you on there all the time, BD?

Do you have your computer set to keep requesting that song whenever it comes up requestable? Big Grin

01-20-2003 13:12 Asherman is offline Send an Email to Asherman Search for Posts by Asherman Add Asherman to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Big Grin
01-20-2003 13:30 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Theophilus
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 12-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Asherman
Are you on there all the time, BD?

Do you have your computer set to keep requesting that song whenever it comes up requestable? Big Grin

DA and probably all of the (one or two)77s songs they have in their database! Smile
01-20-2003 14:35 Theophilus is offline Send an Email to Theophilus Search for Posts by Theophilus Add Theophilus to your Buddy List
Phoebe Cates Phoebe Cates is a female
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

They should listen to you guys
01-20-2003 15:19 Phoebe Cates is offline Send an Email to Phoebe Cates Search for Posts by Phoebe Cates Add Phoebe Cates to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

NP: DA again, I don't think this is one that I requested..???

But it's time to request it again. Big Grin

BD
01-20-2003 15:44 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Phoebe Cates Phoebe Cates is a female
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

They listened to you?
01-20-2003 15:45 Phoebe Cates is offline Send an Email to Phoebe Cates Search for Posts by Phoebe Cates Add Phoebe Cates to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

doesn't everyone?

I hope not.
01-20-2003 17:11 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
bdavis bdavis is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Hey BD, how many times did you request DA today?

I requested DA first, 77's second, and Rez third.

77's have played, but I must be "drowning with no DA in sight".Frown
01-20-2003 17:46 bdavis is offline Send an Email to bdavis Search for Posts by bdavis Add bdavis to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

about 4 times today. I heard 3 of them play.

BD
01-20-2003 17:47 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
bdavis bdavis is a male
Esculent Eskimo

quote:
Originally posted by BD
about 4 times today. I heard 3 of them play.

BD

That is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile
01-20-2003 17:50 bdavis is offline Send an Email to bdavis Search for Posts by bdavis Add bdavis to your Buddy List
bdavis bdavis is a male
Esculent Eskimo

DA is playing now on cmradio.net.

Seems like by now this would old and boring to me...........
but NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
01-20-2003 18:04 bdavis is offline Send an Email to bdavis Search for Posts by bdavis Add bdavis to your Buddy List
Asherman Asherman is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

Smile

01-20-2003 20:34 Asherman is offline Send an Email to Asherman Search for Posts by Asherman Add Asherman to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Radio Play

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH