Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What's your fave D.A. cd and/or track? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What's your fave D.A. cd and/or track?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
articboy,

email me.....

Smile

OK, wes.

01-21-2003 00:11 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think he's been waiting a while for that Big Grin

01-21-2003 00:20 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

I didn't even notice it until now!

01-21-2003 00:23 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Grand Encephalon

I know. That happens to me all the time. Things get lost here easy. Just ask the Wizard.

01-21-2003 00:28 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Baxturd the White
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-18-2003
Location: "The names Mustard Seed Faith, Love Song, and especially early Daniel Band kept comin up."

i agree with Mr. Smith; it's all great.

You weren't including Skeptic's Song and Strong Hand, were you?
01-21-2003 00:28 Baxturd the White is offline Send an Email to Baxturd the White Search for Posts by Baxturd the White Add Baxturd the White to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Daniel Amos- I'm from Texas and I don't mind the country sound..... Cool

01-21-2003 01:09 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Baxturd the White
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "The names Mustard Seed Faith, Love Song, and especially early Daniel Band kept comin up."

Joey is Mark!
01-21-2003 01:11 Baxturd the White is offline Send an Email to Baxturd the White Search for Posts by Baxturd the White Add Baxturd the White to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Shocked

01-21-2003 01:12 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

I need it to cover my.......Evil

01-21-2003 01:17 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Asherman Asherman is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Baxturd the White
Joey is Mark!

Shocked ....Shocked

Shocked

01-21-2003 09:29 Asherman is offline Send an Email to Asherman Search for Posts by Asherman Add Asherman to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

How do we post so much?

01-21-2003 09:31 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

it's easy when you log on as two seperate people, then you can talk to yourself and the 30 sec rule rarely comes into play.

not that I would know anything about this....

BD
01-21-2003 09:50 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

Wink

01-21-2003 10:27 Asherman is offline Send an Email to Asherman Search for Posts by Asherman Add Asherman to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

is he from Dallas, btw? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn

Here's what my uncle had to say about DFBB: It sounded like Terry's first solo project, which was also bad. I mean, "Earth Household!!?!?!" What were they thinking!?

He had also commented that DA had completely lost it on "Fearful Symmetry" and were already starting to lose it on Vox Humana. I commented, "well the first half was good," and he was like, "yes, the first half." Tongue

muahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Okay, being still a relative newbie to DA and company, I have been struck by the beauty of Mr Buechner's Dream....and have heard some other stuff that's been much to my liking......but I have much more to learn, it seems Smile

I like the DAmb It Fan Disc!

he he he

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

01-21-2003 11:48 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Baxturd the White
Woolly Eggwhisk

A relative newbie?
01-21-2003 14:26 Baxturd the White is offline Send an Email to Baxturd the White Search for Posts by Baxturd the White Add Baxturd the White to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by BD
it's easy when you log on as two seperate people, then you can talk to yourself and the 30 sec rule rarely comes into play.

not that I would know anything about this....

BD

Or in your case you can log on as several different people.

01-21-2003 14:27 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Baxturd the White
Woolly Eggwhisk

Stop talking to yourself, weirdo!
01-21-2003 14:30 Baxturd the White is offline Send an Email to Baxturd the White Search for Posts by Baxturd the White Add Baxturd the White to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

Wink

01-21-2003 14:45 Asherman is offline Send an Email to Asherman Search for Posts by Asherman Add Asherman to your Buddy List
Baxturd the White
Woolly Eggwhisk

OR what already?
01-22-2003 03:08 Baxturd the White is offline Send an Email to Baxturd the White Search for Posts by Baxturd the White Add Baxturd the White to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Baxter is always here.

01-22-2003 04:05 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What's your fave D.A. cd and/or track?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH