Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What's your fave D.A. cd and/or track? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What's your fave D.A. cd and/or track?
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 What's your fave D.A. cd and/or track? Raelinor 01-11-2003 23:01
 nothing else even compares.... any band Christian or otherwise...... Joey T. 01-11-2003 23:09
 RE: What's your fave D.A. cd and/or track? Raelinor 01-11-2003 23:14
 RE: What's your fave D.A. cd and/or track? Raelinor 01-11-2003 23:15
 RE: What's your fave D.A. cd and/or track? arcticsunburn 01-12-2003 00:44
 RE: What's your fave D.A. cd and/or track? Mark 01-12-2003 08:52
 RE: What's your fave D.A. cd and/or track? dorfsmith 01-12-2003 11:17
 RE: What's your fave D.A. cd and/or track? Mark 01-12-2003 11:40
 RE: What's your fave D.A. cd and/or track? EdHead 01-12-2003 19:12
 RE: What's your fave D.A. cd and/or track? mannequin wright 01-12-2003 19:14
 RE: What's your fave D.A. cd and/or track? Dr. Sticky 01-12-2003 20:55
 RE: What's your fave D.A. cd and/or track? Theophilus 01-12-2003 21:05
 Motorcycle wayneb 01-13-2003 14:45
 I Love You #19 DaLe 01-13-2003 14:55
 RE: What's your fave D.A. cd and/or track? Mark 01-13-2003 15:53
 RE: What's your fave D.A. cd and/or track? arcticsunburn 01-14-2003 00:46
 RE: What's your fave D.A. cd and/or track? dorfsmith 01-14-2003 01:15
 RE: What's your fave D.A. cd and/or track? EdHead 01-14-2003 11:53
 RE: What's your fave D.A. cd and/or track? baxter 01-14-2003 13:23
 Mah favorites'd be: Captain Crouch 01-14-2003 14:07
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Raelinor Raelinor is a female
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 01-04-2003

What's your fave D.A. cd and/or track? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

They are all pretty good, more like extraordinare, but I like Vox Humana. Smile My Lulabies. Smile

ohh, I goofed on the title. Tongue

01-11-2003 23:01 Raelinor is offline Send an Email to Raelinor Homepage of Raelinor Search for Posts by Raelinor Add Raelinor to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Raelinor: Raelinor YIM Account Name of Raelinor: Raelinor
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

nothing else even compares.... any band Christian or otherwise...... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Man: Describe an earthquake
Gorilla: (Sign Language) Darn Floor- Big Bite
God: Describe Me.
Man: A Roaring Lion and a Consuming Fire........

Red Face

favorite track: the Earth Household....

01-11-2003 23:09 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mind Peach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Raelinor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I like Darn Floor, Big Bite, too. Motorcycle is good also.

01-11-2003 23:14 Raelinor is offline Send an Email to Raelinor Homepage of Raelinor Search for Posts by Raelinor Add Raelinor to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Raelinor: Raelinor YIM Account Name of Raelinor: Raelinor
Mind Peach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Raelinor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Heck, they're all good. Smile They make me think of sci-fi.

01-11-2003 23:15 Raelinor is offline Send an Email to Raelinor Homepage of Raelinor Search for Posts by Raelinor Add Raelinor to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Raelinor: Raelinor YIM Account Name of Raelinor: Raelinor
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Alarma! or Horrendous Disc would have to be my favorite.

01-12-2003 00:44 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

This is too tough to answer.

01-12-2003 08:52 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I'll say it again DFBB-DFBB!

01-12-2003 11:17 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Preach it brother

01-12-2003 11:40 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Hhmmmm....

Favorite CD and/or track...?

I'll have to get back to you on that one...Confused

01-12-2003 19:12 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
mannequin wright
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 12-10-2002

Could not narrow it down to under 6 CDs or 40 songs.
01-12-2003 19:14 mannequin wright is offline Send an Email to mannequin wright Search for Posts by mannequin wright Add mannequin wright to your Buddy List
Dr. Sticky Dr. Sticky is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

last week we had some warm weather, got up to about 55 (usually 35, but it's Kentucky so we expected it) and popped DFBB in the CD player and drove around listening to it as the sun was setting with the windows down. It really hit the spot.

Right now my vote would be for DFBB, although Doppelganger is a close second.

Track? She's All Heart (great melody) or Half Light Half Epoch (great lyrics)

Jammin' on Wilco right now, so they're the number one band of the moment.
01-12-2003 20:55 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
Theophilus
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 12-12-2002

What is my favorite D.A. CD: Fearful Symmetry

What is my favorite D.A. track: Sleep, Silent Child

Smile

01-12-2003 21:05 Theophilus is offline Send an Email to Theophilus Search for Posts by Theophilus Add Theophilus to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Motorcycle Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I played Motorcycle solidly for weeks when I got it..."Hole In The World" is the top track.

BUT

DFBB runs a close second, as well as Mr B's Dream...

and there are a heap of individual tracks on other albums that are right up there as well (Sanctuary, Low Crawls..., Surf Suite) I have a compilation CD I made up, but it's still not long enough! (and is no doubt an evil thing to do)

www.smashthatcomputer.com
01-13-2003 14:45 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

I Love You #19 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

first DA song that I ever heard...

01-13-2003 14:55 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

quote:
Originally posted by wayneb
I played Motorcycle solidly for weeks when I got it..."Hole In The World" is the top track.

BUT

DFBB runs a close second, as well as Mr B's Dream...

and there are a heap of individual tracks on other albums that are right up there as well (Sanctuary, Low Crawls..., Surf Suite) I have a compilation CD I made up, but it's still not long enough! (and is no doubt an evil thing to do)

Hole In The World is definitely my favorite track on Motorcycle and it is up there in my top 10. It's just too hard to only pick one as the favorite.

01-13-2003 15:53 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

There are far too many gems on Motorcycle... I like "Hole in the World," but "Buffalo Hills" is really good too. Personally, I think it's a good example of another track they recorded too slow (i.e. I Love You #19).

"Wise Acres" is probably my favorite.

01-14-2003 00:46 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

That is a good CD. It used to be my favorite until DFBB won me over. I need to play motorcycle tomorrow.

01-14-2003 01:15 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn
There are far too many gems on Motorcycle...

I've always loved "My Frontier"!

'Neath my face is a graveyard
all my days buried here
the people that I've been on
my frontier, my frontier

Big Grin

01-14-2003 11:53 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

many, many gems.

i even erected an angels and otters shrine in my bedroom!

(i know, i know Joey; i said "erected.")
01-14-2003 13:23 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Captain Crouch
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 12-23-2002

Mah favorites'd be: Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Song: Big Warm Swayt Entehryer Glowin'. Thah jus' sums mah triumphant lahf en Chrahst so well. An', fer honer'ble menshin, Ah loves singin' "Evanj'line" ta Jan!

Album: Outder Elv's. Same thang.

Praise GOW-wud!!!
01-14-2003 14:07 Captain Crouch is offline Send an Email to Captain Crouch Homepage of Captain Crouch Search for Posts by Captain Crouch Add Captain Crouch to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What's your fave D.A. cd and/or track?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH