Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Trivia DAMB IT! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Trivia DAMB IT!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Ain't you been paying attention? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Y'r tied with me at 4 wrong.... how we rate compared with Mark, et al., remains to be seen, however....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
01-22-2003 15:00 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

ah grasshopper..... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

but I am contesting the
"Incorrectness" of more than one of my answers.

Remember, little one:

"the light on the treetop falls
before the rain on the clouds"

( Ok then..thats just what you were thinkin I'll bet!)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
01-22-2003 15:32 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll look at it all tonight when I get home...

BD
01-22-2003 16:01 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Get over it! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
but I am contesting the
"Incorrectness" of more than one of my answers.

Remember, little one:

"the light on the treetop falls
before the rain on the clouds"

I tried that too.... albeit in a whimpering Bill Cowher kinda way.... I don't think we're gonna pull it off....

01-22-2003 19:57 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well the results are in....

a big whopping 4 people played the trivia!

I may have a consolation prize for the non-winners (wouldn't want to say losers) since there was so few playing. That's just a maybe, I'll have to see what I have first.

anyway, the Big Winner straight from my sons hand.....

JIminY Cricket

If you are stumped, you can go here for the Trivia Answers
01-22-2003 23:20 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

wow! I actually did pretty good.

01-23-2003 00:08 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

DAmb.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is all about Carlo dissin' me for missing the artwork question, isn't it? Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

01-23-2003 07:46 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I think I missed 5. I would have had 4, but I changed an answer at the last minute before I submitted my answers. Damb, I had one of them right first. They always say go with your first instinct. I didn't. Oh well.

Congratulations Jiminy!

Thanks BD! It was fun.

01-23-2003 08:03 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

heh heh Tongue

actually, Carlo was busy last night so I had my younger son pick the name. So there was no bias at all.

BD
01-23-2003 08:04 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Carlo is the answer I changed. I don't know why. I had him down as doing the artwork and then I remembered you saying something about him playing with the picture or computer while you were away from it. So then I was thinking maybe you had done the original and I changed my answer.

01-23-2003 08:13 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Baxturd the White
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-18-2003
Location: "The names Mustard Seed Faith, Love Song, and especially early Daniel Band kept comin up."

Congratulations cricket!

i did play.
01-23-2003 21:45 Baxturd the White is offline Send an Email to Baxturd the White Search for Posts by Baxturd the White Add Baxturd the White to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

quote:
Originally posted by BD
Well the results are in....

a big whopping 4 people played the trivia!

I may have a consolation prize for the non-winners (wouldn't want to say losers) since there was so few playing. That's just a maybe, I'll have to see what I have first.

anyway, the Big Winner straight from my sons hand.....

JIminY Cricket

If you are stumped, you can go here for the Trivia Answers

Hey, you got my last name wrong! Which doesn't come as much surprise... Big Grin

01-24-2003 00:30 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

no it's right, check again...

Cool
01-24-2003 08:44 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

You corrected it! Big Grin

01-25-2003 00:46 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Mark Mark is a male

You could tell he was guilty by the sunglasses.

01-25-2003 00:51 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Big Grin

01-26-2003 00:15 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Trivia DAMB IT!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH