Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » T-Shirts!? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page T-Shirts!?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

T-Shirts!? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This one's directed towards the "powers that be".

I was just thumbing through an old copy of VERTIGO from Oct 1995. I saw a few T-shirts listed there...and to my surprise, I saw an Eddies T-shirt with the new "EdHed" design!

Oh, do I hope there's one of them in Uncle Terry's closet!

...and in this issue of VERTIGO I also saw that darn Doppelgänger shirt, too! Oh, another plea for this baby to come back to us!

Let's get us some T-shirts, boyz! And clad ourselves for good works! Big Grin

Audiori...DO you know if there's any of this stuff still available?

01-14-2003 20:16 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

or can it be made again?

you know us idiots... uh DAmbers will buy just about anything. Wink

I would like to have a Doppelganger shirt, they were the best!

BD
01-14-2003 20:35 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Memory Lane Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh man, almost 20 years ago I had that Doppelganger white sleeveless shirt with the mannequin/mask. Is that the one you're thinking of?

(Sadly mine was ruined years ago.)

01-14-2003 20:46 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would sell Bathtub Gin in the park for 6 months straight for an official DFBB shirt! Cool

01-14-2003 20:54 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

We'll check and see if Tom G. has any shirt leftovers... I think we'd probably have them if he did, but he may have overlooked them.

We'd like to do a "Shirt reissue" series at some point, or maybe a "Classic Covers" shirt series... once every few months a new shirt could be available with artwork from different classic albums ("SHotgun Angel", "Horrendous Disc", "Zoom Daddy", "Darn Floor", etc...)

The main problem with it is - shirts are expensive and they generally don't sell all that well. Shirts made available with the release of a new album usually do ok, but after a while the sales slow way down.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-14-2003 21:02 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Thread Starter Thread Started by EdHead

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
Oh man, almost 20 years ago I had that Doppelganger white sleeveless shirt with the mannequin/mask. Is that the one you're thinking of?

(Sadly mine was ruined years ago.)

Yur's wuz way b4 mine...

Mine was black, with a white-dotted mannequin on the front...and the word "Doppelgänger" on the back of this awesome shirt!

01-14-2003 21:02 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

We'd like to do a "Shirt reissue" series at some point, or maybe a "Classic Covers" shirt series...

That'd be cool. Perhaps we could help by offering feedback on what we'd consider "the most favorite DA t-shirt"...Or something like that?

Btw, audiori, thanks for your responses and for answering our questions...you don't know how much that means that you show up on the board so often and interact with us like that...Thanks! Smile

01-14-2003 21:04 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I had the black Doppleganger shirt too. It was the best. I had probably fifty people ask me about the band during the life of that shirt. If you could just make a small amount and see how they sell you might be surprised. I'd buy two or three. Not only would I be buying something I need (clothes) but I would be helping DA.

01-14-2003 23:14 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

That's right! Smile

I'd prob buy a couple, three as well...Then they'd possibly last for while. Big Grin

01-15-2003 08:50 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

SHIRTS Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

we were talkin about being A.R. about CDs and stuff- I get that way about shirts .
I bought a t shirt last spring- havent worn it once, cuz I am afraid it'll start to wear (thats why ya dont have those old cool ones-too many washings)

guess the thing to do is bite the bullet- put it on, and take a picture-then you KNOW that at one time you owned it fresh.

never had a DA/TST shirt of any type- got a wide eyed wonder original (with the gramma on it) but ......would it still fit?

jiminY

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
01-15-2003 10:49 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

"would it still fit?"

I think some of my older ones got shrunk in the wash too. Wink

BD
01-15-2003 10:51 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Yeah...Big Grin

01-15-2003 10:59 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
We'll check and see if Tom G. has any shirt leftovers...

Please, oh please, oh please, oh please.....

I don't wish to seem desperate or anything, though...Evil

01-16-2003 19:22 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
quote:
We'll check and see if Tom G. has any shirt leftovers...

I don't wish to seem desperate or anything, though...Evil

Smile

02-10-2003 13:31 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:

We'll check and see if Tom G. has any shirt leftovers... I think we'd probably have them if he did, but he may have overlooked them.

We'd like to do a "Shirt reissue" series at some point, or maybe a "Classic Covers" shirt series... once every few months a new shirt could be available with artwork from different classic albums ("SHotgun Angel", "Horrendous Disc", "Zoom Daddy", "Darn Floor", etc...)

The main problem with it is - shirts are expensive and they generally don't sell all that well. Shirts made available with the release of a new album usually do ok, but after a while the sales slow way down.

If you do a shirt re-issue I need an XXL for my "man-boobies"

02-10-2003 17:00 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Big Grin
02-10-2003 17:02 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
If you do a shirt re-issue I need an XXL for my "man-boobies"

hey, were you the "bouncer" at the Quest last night ???

02-10-2003 17:03 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Best Da shirt of all time:

Doppelganger

02-10-2003 18:31 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Theophilus
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 12-12-2002

Yes, I must agree whole-heartedly! Smile
02-10-2003 18:38 Theophilus is offline Send an Email to Theophilus Search for Posts by Theophilus Add Theophilus to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Me too.

02-10-2003 18:58 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » T-Shirts!?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH