Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Official Auction from Terry Taylor » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (16): « first ... « previous 13 14 [15] 16 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Official Auction from Terry Taylor
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Tyler Durden
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can we be notified of what day the next auction will take place? Will it be a monthly thing near paycheck time or a quarterly deal??

Are you waiting on payment of the last auction before moving on??

02-24-2003 19:01 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Terry told us a few days ago that he was getting the next item ready to sell.. we'll put it up as soon as we have it in hand. Theres no set schedule for it - it's pretty much in Terry's hands.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
02-24-2003 21:23 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

That is okay. I just find myself checking too many times per day. But I am not an addict to the board...I can quit at any time...I swear....I am in control of my actions....

02-24-2003 23:44 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

"I can quit at any time...I swear....I am in control of my actions...."

just like the rest of us.
02-25-2003 08:41 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Speak fer yerself! Evil

Big Grin

02-25-2003 08:58 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

any hints? is it going to start at $100 too?

02-25-2003 13:12 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

I hope they start it at a dollar...knowing it'll climb up to the heights that it's destined to do! Smile

(It'll save 'em on insertion fees.) Wink

02-25-2003 19:32 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Ceremonial Kernel

Plus it'll give us all a chance to at least have our name show up in the bidding history. Wink

02-25-2003 23:07 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

If that makes you feel good...

02-26-2003 09:27 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Hey! I'll be a part of history. Wink

02-26-2003 10:07 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

You'll be famous. Everyone will recognize you. Now if we can only get the same for DA.

02-26-2003 11:10 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

They're famous to me!

02-26-2003 11:31 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

And me too!

02-26-2003 12:19 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

well - you're sort of famous to me I guess. But not like DA.

02-26-2003 12:44 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

I was kinda "shocked and awed" when I saw the winning bid for DA's Official Ebay Auction Merchandise!

That sure seems like a superb way for DA to generate some quick cash!

Smile

04-09-2003 10:18 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
I was kinda "shocked and awed" when I saw the winning bid for DA's Official Ebay Auction Merchandise!

That sure seems like a superb way for DA to generate some quick cash!

Smile

...and without them feeling like they're begging for it.

04-09-2003 10:19 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead

Roll Eyes
tha's cute...

04-09-2003 19:14 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

What will be the next item?

04-09-2003 20:47 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

I take it the auctions will be on an "infrequent" timeline.
04-10-2003 10:43 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

I thought that this would be happening more than every six months.

Wouldn't another item help the Townsends?
04-11-2003 15:46 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Pages (16): « first ... « previous 13 14 [15] 16 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Official Auction from Terry Taylor

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH