Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Live Angels--25 more » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Live Angels--25 more
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Live Angels--25 more Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The second group of 25 CDs from the first Andy's Angels' concert (Dec. 8th 2001), featuring Aaron Sprinkle, Theo, Michael Roe and Terry Scott Taylor is now on sale. Actually one has already sold so there are 24. First come, first serve.
You can:
1. Send me an email that says your check is on the way via snail-mail or
2. Go to the webstore at www.andysangelsrecords.org and specify the donation amount of $25.00 using Paypal

Snail mail checks should be made out to and sent to:
Andy's Angels' Records
1109-3rd Ave. South
Edmonds, WA 98020

Happy to be able to make these available! Thankx for the support! Big Grin Theo
01-17-2003 19:28 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Ten Down Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and only 15 more to go. Like ET, when they're gone, they're gone--only I have to really mean it! Big Grin
01-17-2003 23:49 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Theo, when will the first 25 ship?

just wondering

Smile
01-17-2003 23:53 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For purely selfish reasons I have to ask. Are the "donations" tax receiptable - less the value of the "token"

I don't think I could use it as a Canadian, however, it might be of interest to my American brothers.

01-18-2003 00:35 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Good inquiries... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The first 25 will begin to ship around the middle of this next week. I'm waiting on artwork and the "artist" had a very VERY sick mother to deal with last week. So, all will be rarin' to go this next week.

Andy's Angels' is a non-profit corporation. Therefore, upon request, I can issue a receipt for your donation to be used for tax purposes.

Trying to do this thing right, fer cryin' out loud!!! Big Grin
01-18-2003 11:27 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
dfroystad dfroystad is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 09-11-2002

any copies left ?
01-19-2003 13:32 dfroystad is offline Send an Email to dfroystad Search for Posts by dfroystad Add dfroystad to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

This is going to be cool.

01-19-2003 18:21 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

it is cool. let me tell ya....

Smile

01-19-2003 22:00 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

yes... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There are still copies available. I sure hope they all sell. We're in it now! Big Grin

BTW, I need an emoticon of a "sardonic grin"
01-20-2003 00:20 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
postman
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 01-17-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
The first 25 will begin to ship around the middle of this next week.

GIVE A GUY A BREAK, WILL YA? I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE CHIRO'S OFFICE, AND IF I HAVE TO HANDLE A ANOTHER SHIPMENT OF CD'S I'LL BE LAID UP FOR AT LEAST TWO WEEKS. MAYBE I'LL JUST CONSIDER THIS SHIPMENT TO BE "FRAGILE". THAT'S FRENCH FOR "TOSS UNDERHAND".
01-20-2003 13:15 postman is offline Send an Email to postman Search for Posts by postman Add postman to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

You must be the postman that shipped MBD for Audiori.

01-20-2003 13:20 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
postman
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 01-17-2003

YOU BETTER BELIEVE I WAS. DOUBLE CD!! WHO'S BRIGHT IDEA WAS THAT? I COULDN'T RAISE MY RIGHT ARM FOR THREE WHOLE DAYS. IF I EVER GET MY HANDS ON THE GUY WHO...

HEY! WHO LET THE DOG IN HERE? NICE DOGGY. EASY. DON'T MAKE ME GET OUT THE MACE!
01-20-2003 14:06 postman is offline Send an Email to postman Search for Posts by postman Add postman to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

YIP!

01-20-2003 15:31 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Phoebe Cates Phoebe Cates is a female
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

What is that for?
01-20-2003 15:33 Phoebe Cates is offline Send an Email to Phoebe Cates Search for Posts by Phoebe Cates Add Phoebe Cates to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

I think it's what the postman uses to keep dogs away
01-20-2003 15:51 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Baxturd the White
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-18-2003
Location: "The names Mustard Seed Faith, Love Song, and especially early Daniel Band kept comin up."

Big Grin
01-20-2003 15:53 Baxturd the White is offline Send an Email to Baxturd the White Search for Posts by Baxturd the White Add Baxturd the White to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

buy.

buy often.

Smile

01-23-2003 01:35 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Big Grin

01-23-2003 09:08 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I try. I really do.

01-23-2003 16:17 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Me too

01-23-2003 16:18 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Live Angels--25 more

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH