Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A Damb Letter for Terry » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A Damb Letter for Terry
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
have you ever seen Jim Muglia & Terry Taylor in the same RooM Shocked

No, but I haven't seen you and Mugs in the same room at the same time, either! Ever think about that!?

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
02-11-2003 14:36 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick
quote:

No, but I haven't seen you and Mugs in the same room at the same time, either! Ever think about that!?

yes, I even had started a post with that then decided not to even speak such a thing...

02-11-2003 14:38 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick
quote:

Tongue

02-11-2003 15:33 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

Children... play nice!
02-11-2003 19:21
Official Impasto

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

It's no fun until someone loses an eye! Tongue

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
02-11-2003 19:34 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Big Grin

02-11-2003 19:36 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Official Impasto

That's why I'm already so much fun, you know . . . I've already lost an eye. Tongue

02-11-2003 20:04 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Wink

02-11-2003 21:05 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Yeah Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Terry gets busy sometimes.. I think he gets into
those lock himself in the house and write moods..
sometimes. And other times he is busy with tours
or his family stuff.

I think Mr Roe is more of an email/web type guy
than Terry is. I remember Terry saying once their
family computer is water powered.

We have not heard from Terry specifically about the CD,
but he has had a few other things on his mind lately.
The Dogs be in Nashvegas this week, and having a
good time from what I've heard. Smile

When he gets back home we'll try and ask him about it,
while we are filling him in on other stuff.

He was working on a letter to his fans he wanted posted
on the site, once we are sure he's done with it we will
put it up. We need to ask him about that too.

It gets hard sometimes, everyone has so many irons
in the fire.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
02-11-2003 23:57 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

thanks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

for the updateSmile

02-12-2003 08:11 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I want a goose that lays golden eggs for Easter!

don't care how
I want it now.

02-12-2003 13:05 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

It gets hard sometimes, everyone has so many irons
in the fire.

uh, been there before.

thanks for note audiori! Smile )

BD
02-12-2003 13:53 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul

don't care how
I want it now.

I've gotta get me one of those too.... Smile )

02-13-2003 19:18 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Thanks for the info.

02-14-2003 07:42 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul

don't care how
I want it now.

I want an Ooompa Loompa.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

02-14-2003 12:19 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Do they lay Golden Eggs too? Big Grin

02-14-2003 12:37 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

No, I don't think so....but they sing great songs, and stir the chocolate Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

02-14-2003 12:49 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jwaltb
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

The letter..... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey, that is indeed one fine letter on the first page of this thread. Great idea, whoever thought it up. It'd be great if Terry does find the time to respond; I'd like to hear his thoughts on such a project (hope they're publishable and within the standards set forth by this here find board......Smile )
I'm curious though, are the questions closing out the letter for Terry to answer or were they supposed to be rhetorical? I think I'm missing something....(I'm from the south, remember - we can be a bit slow at times). Anyway, thanks for collectively putting down and presenting what I'm sure we all were hoping would happen - giving us the chance to let the guys know how much they're appreciated by "dem damb fans"!

JB
02-14-2003 12:49 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Jim.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Go back and listen to Mark's contribution.... it'll come to you... Big Grin

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
02-14-2003 12:53 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jwaltb
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

duh........ I shoulda seen that.Roll Eyes It'd definitely a southern day today (I'd say blond if I still had some!!)
02-14-2003 12:59 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A Damb Letter for Terry

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH