Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A Damb Letter for Terry » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A Damb Letter for Terry
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I wonder if Terry will send BD a thank you card or a restaining order ...

Big Grin

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
02-10-2003 00:55 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Or maybe Terry will hire BD to do the artwork for Sacred Cows II.

02-10-2003 12:12 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by ™
quote:

Big Grin

Big Grin

02-10-2003 12:21 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso

i had to come back here this is really funny to me... Big Grin

02-10-2003 15:36 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Wouldn't the order be against "all" who participated in the cd, not just BD? Big Grin

02-10-2003 16:00 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Shocked

02-10-2003 16:46 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Theophilus
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 12-12-2002

I am very sorry to say this, but this is a very sad thing that Mr. Taylor cannot give a decent, humble "Thank You." to his admiring fans! Frown

This causes great sadness to me.

Frown

02-10-2003 18:42 Theophilus is offline Send an Email to Theophilus Search for Posts by Theophilus Add Theophilus to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

It is kind of sad, isn't it?

02-10-2003 19:25 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

He probably hasn't had time to look at it yet. Give him another month.

02-10-2003 19:28 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
Wouldn't the order be against "all" who participated in the cd, not just BD? Big Grin

No, it's always the leader that gets the shaft. The captain is the one who goes down with his ship! And BD was undoubtedly the leading force in this effort.

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
02-10-2003 22:12 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD

gee, thanks.

Roll Eyes

I would like to know that he at least got the CD. But I haven't heard back from anyone on that. I do know that JT got the discs and was going to forward them to everyone else.

Hey audiori, have you heard anything from anyone about dämb it?

BD
02-10-2003 23:37 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Sometimes small market bands just don't have time to associate with their fans. After all, why should they sit in uncomfortable chairs after a concert and chat to people and shake hands, exchange pleasantries, and even (gasp) sign graven images on their wares? It must feel like they're selling their souls.

It would be out of character for such "little" BIG stars to make themselves appear human to their "fans." Distance is required to maintain the appearance of "better than youness."

So I for one am glad that DA is behaving like a big corporate machine. In fact I think what's really happened is that JT is sitting on the disc, not wanting to offend and depress his charges. Wait a sec, think with me on this one. An artists' songs are like his children (even the ugly ones) - and how would you feel if someone took your kids dressed them up in stupid clothes, took pictures of them - shared them around, and then made a photo album of these pictures and wanted you to go "ooh" and "aah" at the spoiled images of those things you hold so dear?

To go even further, I think it is a lucky thing that word did not come down from on high asking the Odourori to ban the IPs of the participants and once and for all make DA a holy and God fearing MB that other Christian artists could look to as a beacon on Godliness.

So as long as there's silence, we can rest easy knowing that we are still able to long from afar, and that the unattainable are still so very far away - so very far away.

02-11-2003 11:08 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

NICE TRY!

Terry...where are you?????????????

Its time to come out and give us a collective raspberry.
JimInY

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-11-2003 11:19 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Sigh.

It would be nice if Greg, Tim and Ed came by to banter. I saw a very funny grammy note from Tim on the Choir board. Greg knows how to use a 'puter. It'd be fun to talk musical weirdness with him.

Sigh, sigh.

Once in a while I stop by David Baerwald's site, and he sits in there regularly and argues and banters. I'd have to say he's a pretty successful writer, and he comes down from the mountain once in a while.

Sigh, sigh, sigh.

Heck, the good doctor posts to his own site.

Sigh sigh sigh sigh.

Although if the guys posted here, we'd probably swarm them.

02-11-2003 11:27 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Bones McCoy Bones McCoy is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 10-07-2002
Location: Space.... The Final Frontier. That and the Carman Website.

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso
Heck, the good doctor posts to his own site.

BLAST it, Stu, of COURSE I do!!!

BLAST you DAmbers!!!

02-11-2003 11:34 Bones McCoy is offline Send an Email to Bones McCoy Homepage of Bones McCoy Search for Posts by Bones McCoy Add Bones McCoy to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Dambit, you're a poster not some silly piece of fridge art.

02-11-2003 11:38 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

maybe "they" are already HeRe & posting every day Confused under a different username ? I know of others who are not using their real names Roll Eyes have you ever seen Jim Muglia & Terry Taylor in the same RooM Shocked

02-11-2003 12:41 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Skippy the Wonder Dog
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 02-11-2003

I resent THAT implication too!

02-11-2003 12:45 Skippy the Wonder Dog is offline Send an Email to Skippy the Wonder Dog Homepage of Skippy the Wonder Dog Search for Posts by Skippy the Wonder Dog Add Skippy the Wonder Dog to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Skippy the Wonder Dog
I resent THAT implication too!

sorry... my BaD no implication meant Big Grin

02-11-2003 12:47 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

EyeM CornFused! Shocked

02-11-2003 13:10 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A Damb Letter for Terry

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH