Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Request DA on web Radio! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Request DA on web Radio!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Request DA on web Radio! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

cmradio.net request

request DA even if you can't hear the music!! Tongue

The TOP Requested Songs last week: 01-25-2003

1 Curbsquirrels - Dependance Day
2 Daniel Amos - Ordinary Extraordinary Day
3 Nurtured In Purple - Day By Day
4 Chevelle - The Red
5 77's - Genuine
6 Nurtured In Purple - Maynard
7 The Choir - Shiny Floor
8 Broomtree - Shattered
9 77's - Mercy Mercy
10 Rose Blossom Punch - Cyclone Fence

Let's make DA #1!!!!!

BD
01-27-2003 16:37 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DA is #1 Smile )

oh... did you mean on that list? Pleased

01-27-2003 16:42 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm on there now and it says coming up next Daniel amos

01-27-2003 16:50 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD

Yep!

that's my request!

I'm heading home, so I request them again from there Pleased

BD
01-27-2003 16:53 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

see ya!

I'm gonna head out soon myself! Big Grin

01-27-2003 16:59 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

ok. I'll go there and request. I don't listen to the radio though.

01-27-2003 17:55 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Keep the requests coming in. Last night I found a web station www.myglorious.com I used to post there before they became a radio station. The play list sucked so I requested DA. They just e-mailed me and said they were gonna get a hold of some and add it to the play list hopefully by tonight. You might want to go there and request it too.

01-27-2003 19:02 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

this is a link to Galaxy21Music where they can download a radio quality single of A Little Grace

Galaxy21 Download

Big Grin
01-27-2003 19:11 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BD
this is a link to Galaxy21Music where they can download a radio quality single of A Little Grace

Galaxy21 Download

Big Grin

why did Galaxy21 pick the 2 weakest songs of the 2 cds to use as singles? Confused

01-27-2003 19:48 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

I kind of thought the same thing, I like OED but there are others that would appeal to "the younger crowd" and Grace isn't one of my least favs off MBD. But they are all we have to push DA with. Confused

Any chance we'll see other singles from MBD?

BD
01-27-2003 20:43 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

I just went to make my evening DA request and they were already on the request list! Good job DAmbers!!! Big Grin

hey joey I requested Spy Glass Blue just for you Pleased

Light Machine from Light as Feathers

BD
01-27-2003 20:47 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Thanks Dork! Who's Who Here or Fingertips would be great singles to reach the younger crowd.... but nobody is going to put me in control of these things...... Red Face

01-27-2003 20:55 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

I haven't gotten any calls for my opinions either, I wonder why?

Roll Eyes
01-27-2003 21:02 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

maybe they haven't heard damb it.

01-27-2003 22:55 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Big Grin
01-27-2003 23:03 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Keep those requests coming in! I just checked and it said DA was coming up.

01-28-2003 00:20 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by BD
I haven't gotten any calls for my opinions either, I wonder why?

Roll Eyes

you would before I would.... Big Grin

01-28-2003 00:44 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

have you requested your DA today?

BD

np DA on cmradio.net Big Grin
01-28-2003 09:43 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

I was there last night and no-one esle must have beenthere so everything iu requested came up on the list immediately.

By then end of this week I should have sound on my home computer so I can listen after requesting Smile

I have sent an email with details for A Little Grace

01-28-2003 14:09 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
bdavis bdavis is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BD
cmradio.net request

request DA even if you can't hear the music!! Tongue

The TOP Requested Songs last week: 01-25-2003

1 Curbsquirrels - Dependance Day
2 Daniel Amos - Ordinary Extraordinary Day
3 Nurtured In Purple - Day By Day
4 Chevelle - The Red
5 77's - Genuine
6 Nurtured In Purple - Maynard
7 The Choir - Shiny Floor
8 Broomtree - Shattered
9 77's - Mercy Mercy
10 Rose Blossom Punch - Cyclone Fence

Let's make DA #1!!!!!

BD

You are a really OK, way to go BD. Big Grin
01-28-2003 17:46 bdavis is offline Send an Email to bdavis Search for Posts by bdavis Add bdavis to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Request DA on web Radio!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH