Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA #1 and now Another tune on CMRadio!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA #1 and now Another tune on CMRadio!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

DA #1 and now Another tune on CMRadio!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cmradio now has A Litle Grace as a second song from DA!!! Who hoo!!! Nice Job DAmbers!!!

keep up the requests!!!!

cmradio.net request

request DA even if you can't hear the music!! Tongue

BD
02-05-2003 07:51 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That is so cool!

02-05-2003 08:59 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey! My request for Ordinary Extraordinary Day is #5 Smile

Will have to put my "ears" on......................(headphones at work........... Smile )

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

02-05-2003 09:04 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
headphones at work........... Smile )

I got mine on too...

02-05-2003 09:22 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

How come Carmen's not on the list?!? I want to request one of his songs!

NOT!!! Just kidding. Tee-hee! Big Grin

-- aotp
02-05-2003 09:38 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

NP Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shiny Floor - The Choir - from Flap Your Wings Smile

02-05-2003 09:46 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Send 'em an e-mail TatoPuffy Smile

I did - and requested "I Get To Wondering" once again...one of these days, they'll put it on the list. I just know it Smile

02-05-2003 09:47 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
Shiny Floor - The Choir - from Flap Your Wings Smile

I requested this one!!!

-- aotp
02-05-2003 10:09 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

cOOL Smile

They're playing A Little Grace right now Smile

02-05-2003 11:03 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD

thanks DAmbers!!!

Big Grin
02-05-2003 11:15 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Cool

02-05-2003 11:27 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
bdavis bdavis is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Hey DAMB'ers,

We are forgetting to Rate the DA songs at cmradio.net.

1 Rock 'N' Roll Worship Circus - Ride
2 Last Tuesday - Right Here
3 The Elms - Speaking In Tongues
4 Newsboys - The Fad Of The Land
5 Project 86 - Hollow Again
6 Justifide - To Live
7 Chevelle - The Red
8 Strange Occurrence - Reach
9 Toby Mac - Yours
10 Pax 217 - I'll See You

When the DA songs play, click on the "rate song" listing on the radio player.

Lets let DA Rock both charts!!!!!!! Cool
02-05-2003 18:15 bdavis is offline Send an Email to bdavis Search for Posts by bdavis Add bdavis to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Let's do it.

02-05-2003 18:24 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BD
Cmradio now has A Litle Grace as a second song from DA!!! Who hoo!!! Nice Job DAmbers!!!

Pleased

02-05-2003 19:04 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by bdavis

When the DA songs play, click on the "rate song" listing on the radio player.

Lets let DA Rock both charts!!!!!!! Cool

I have been, but i forgot to mention it here, thanks! Smile )

BD

(I only had one chance to request DA today because it was always up there already!)

02-05-2003 19:14 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Looks like galaxy21 is gonna send them the entire CD! Pleased

02-05-2003 19:38 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

I suppose Woggy might finally get her request! Big Grin

02-05-2003 19:41 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead

cool

A Little Grace is playing again!

time to rate this song!!!!!!

02-05-2003 19:58 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead

Good

02-05-2003 19:59 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Theophilus
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 12-12-2002

Hopefully the station will have more songs in a few days and we will be able to request some real good ones from the MBD! Smile
02-05-2003 20:11 Theophilus is offline Send an Email to Theophilus Search for Posts by Theophilus Add Theophilus to your Buddy List
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA #1 and now Another tune on CMRadio!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH