Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA #1 and now Another tune on CMRadio!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA #1 and now Another tune on CMRadio!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
Wow - I was just able to request both DA tunes, the lost dogs, and mike roe. Where are y'all?

I was busy today and forgot, so I just got in my DA request

thanks for the reminder!

BD
02-19-2003 00:01 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No problem, but I was just able to do it again. Big Grin

02-20-2003 13:15 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

I noticed the Mike Roe pick... I like that song too.

BD
02-20-2003 13:19 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I'm beginning to like the Roe solo stuff more than a lot of the 77s stuff. Does that mean I'm getting old?

02-20-2003 13:20 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

yes

no

maybe

maybe no
02-20-2003 13:21 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Wink

02-20-2003 13:27 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

DA DA DA DA DA

cmradio.net Got Requests?

We let DA slide into the #2 spot.....

Behind the Dogs so I guess it's ok

Smile

The TOP Requested Songs:

1 Lost Dogs - Diamonds To Coal
2 Daniel Amos - A Little Grace
3 Daniel Amos - Ordinary Extraordinary Day
4 Strange Occurrence - Sunrise
5 77's - Genuine
6 77's - Mercy Mercy
7 Mike Roe - Mercy Seat
8 Blindside - Pitiful
9 ApologetiX - Corinthians
10 Chevelle - The Red

The TOP Rated Songs:

1 Skillet - Kill Me Heal Me
2 Strange Occurrence - Sunrise
3 Pillar - Echelon
4 Pivitplex - You Know
5 Disciple - You Are Here
6 Tait - Bonded
7 12 Stones - The Way I Feel
8 Blindside - Pitiful
9 The O.C. Supertones - Superfly
10 Everyday Sunday - Wait

hello????
02-24-2003 08:16 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I've been busy, but I finally just went and requested. Wink

02-25-2003 12:53 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

to the top

and time to go home...

Smile
02-25-2003 17:11 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

make your requests. Follow the herd. (stop looking at that sheep's butt, BD).

02-25-2003 18:09 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Back to the top!

02-28-2003 10:45 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
bdavis bdavis is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

All of MDB on CMRADIO.NET Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin Wow, it looks like the entire MDB CD has been loaded onto the request menu at cmradio.net. The only problem I can now see is that with so many songs to pick from, we will probably drop DA's #1 requested song rating simply because everyone will request something different.

Has anyone figured out why DA has not been added to the rated songs chart?Confused
03-10-2003 17:39 bdavis is offline Send an Email to bdavis Search for Posts by bdavis Add bdavis to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

How cool!!! Big Grin

03-10-2003 18:49 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by bdavis
Big Grin Wow, it looks like the entire MDB CD has been loaded onto the request menu at cmradio.net. The only problem I can now see is that with so many songs to pick from, we will probably drop DA's #1 requested song rating simply because everyone will request something different.

Has anyone figured out why DA has not been added to the rated songs chart?Confused

Don't have a clue about the charts????

I knew that Galaxy 21 was going to send them the whole thing, I've just been waiting to see it happen. Very cool!

BD Big Grin

03-10-2003 23:47 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

BD, Yer back! Does this mean you're back from yer lil' sabbatical?

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
03-10-2003 23:49 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

and no offence to who ever picked the singles from MBD, but I think there could have been better choices.... just my opinion. I'm glad other people will get to hear the rest of this great album now!!!! (and I like OED btw Big Grin )

BD

03-10-2003 23:52 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick
BD, Yer back! Does this mean you're back from yer lil' sabbatical?

no I'm not really here... Big Grin

I came home from work sick today...took a long nap, got up made dinner and then worked on a bunch of things for my website, damb it part deux, and more. I just needed a little break before I go to bed so here I am.

I guess I just needed a fix... Smile

BD

03-10-2003 23:55 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
anne
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

hi bigdork Smile
03-10-2003 23:56 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

HI anne!

03-10-2003 23:58 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

DA, the choir, 77s, lost dogs are all slipping.

03-15-2003 23:46 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA #1 and now Another tune on CMRadio!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH