Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAMB IT II - The Sequel » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DAMB IT II - The Sequel
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
Loud Proud and DAmbed again!

I still like this one.

02-07-2003 16:28 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Adamba!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-07-2003 17:37 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

BibleDAmb

02-07-2003 22:04 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Woo Hoo, I cant wait to start recording! This is gonna be fun!

02-07-2003 23:46 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

I'll join in this time! Don't worry, I'll join the project as Scrimshaw Nick, NOT EBN. Tongue

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
02-08-2003 00:14 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

How comforting.
02-08-2003 00:26 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Smartybritches
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 02-06-2003

Dambed again and going to Heaven
02-08-2003 08:18 Smartybritches is offline Send an Email to Smartybritches Search for Posts by Smartybritches Add Smartybritches to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Crime Hoarse

02-08-2003 11:08 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

DadlLand

02-08-2003 11:10 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden
DadlLand

No, most of the smartybritches on the dadl, think the dadl is sooooooo much cooler than the damb, which it is not, so I don't think that would fly....... they will have to wait for the fabled Fearful Mimicry.... Tongue

02-08-2003 11:17 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Luteous Llama

Zoom dadl-ey

one more for the dadl , sorry

02-08-2003 11:24 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

or how about damb the dadl! Tongue

Wink

02-08-2003 11:25 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD

quote:
Crime Hoarse

heh heh

that would make a good name for a band Cool
02-08-2003 11:34 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

DAmb straight!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
DadlLand

No, most of the smartybritches on the dadl, think the dadl is sooooooo much cooler than the damb, which it is not, so I don't think that would fly....... they will have to wait for the fabled Fearful Mimicry.... Tongue

How about "Kiss Our Prolific Lowbrow Butts, You DAmbed DADLers!"?

Shocked Big Grin

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
02-08-2003 11:40 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

damb.... carl... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
DadlLand

How about "Kiss Our Prolific Lowbrow Butts, You DAmbed DADLers!"?

Shocked Big Grin

I'm hip! Cool

02-08-2003 11:43 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD

Cool
02-08-2003 11:44 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

C'mon, it's so obvious.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn
BibleDAmb

DAmb-y'all Amos!!!

Heck, maybe we can even get ol' BP to open it up with "the Tuxedo Clad Megastar Is Jehovah To Me"....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
02-08-2003 11:54 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Big Grin
02-08-2003 12:02 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn
BibleDAmb

DAmb-y'all Amos!!!

Heck, maybe we can even get ol' BP to open it up with "the Tuxedo Clad Megastar Is Jehovah To Me"....

I like it.

02-08-2003 14:07 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Perhaps... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

All our DAmb world famous DAmb hits.

DAmb...doesn't quite jive, does it?

Evil
02-08-2003 15:33 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Pages (10): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAMB IT II - The Sequel

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH