Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAMB IT II - The Sequel » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DAMB IT II - The Sequel
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

DAMB IT II - The Sequel Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This will most likely happen sometime later this year. if anyone has any ideas of a theme or other suggestions bring them up here and we can discuss them. Then you musically inclined can begin to work on your tunes under a little less time restraints..... there will be a series of deadlines this time instead of just one.

Something like:

April - start picking songs
May-June - make a commitment to be on the project
July-August - final song picks
September - First Deadline for song submittals.
October - Re-dues if necessary.
All songs completed by Nov. 1st

This way maybe we can get it out before Christmas!!

We will take pre-orders to get the ball rolling, and I'm thinking about adding a $2 charge just for DA, added to any money left over. Let me know what you all think of this.

BD
02-07-2003 14:29 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Woo-Hoo! You think my posting sucks? Wait till you hear me sing...... Evil

02-07-2003 14:34 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you take Canadian dollars at Par then I'm totally in. It's just that with an extra 50% exchange rate, it starts to hurt if you're not in the States.

It'd be great to come up with a fun theme, and then run with it. Hell, we could do our own version of Sacred Cows - or not.

02-07-2003 14:38 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
web
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

quote:
[I]
It'd be great to come up with a fun theme, and then run with it. Hell, we could do our own version of Sacred Cows - or not.

What about "Mr. BD's Dream"?
02-07-2003 15:19 web is offline Send an Email to web Search for Posts by web Add web to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

we could always do....

the damb chronicles. Big Grin

02-07-2003 15:28 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Fearful Dambitry

02-07-2003 15:35 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD

quote:
Originally posted by web

What about "Mr. BD's Dream"?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

02-07-2003 15:38 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Shotgun Diddy

02-07-2003 15:44 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Dork floor, Big bite

02-07-2003 15:45 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

dambleganger
02-07-2003 15:46 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

OUTDOOR DORKUS

02-07-2003 15:48 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

vox damb-ana

02-07-2003 15:49 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

horrendous dambit!

02-07-2003 15:49 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

songs of the damb
sung by the damb

02-07-2003 15:51 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Loud Proud and DAmbed again!

02-07-2003 15:55 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Sgt. Damber's Lonely Heart's Club Band
02-07-2003 15:59 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
songs of the damb
sung by the damb

I have thought about this title a little...

I know where that shot was taken, so I thought if I got a good picture of it, I could put a couple of the dambers on it as Bud and Irma (woggy and JimINY?) of course they would have to dress the part. Smile

or maybe just find a couple of tourists and take their picture at the spot? who knows

BD
02-07-2003 16:04 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

DAmbers from Outer Space

02-07-2003 16:10 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
songs of the damb
sung by the damb

I have thought about this title a little...

I know where that shot was taken, so I thought if I got a good picture of it, I could put a couple of the dambers on it as Bud and Irma (woggy and JimINY?) of course they would have to dress the part. Smile

or maybe just find a couple of tourists and take their picture at the spot? who knows

BD

i vote for the Tuxedo Clad Megastar with his arm around dennis (wearing a wig).

Big Grin

02-07-2003 16:18 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

LOL Smile )

02-07-2003 16:21 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAMB IT II - The Sequel

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH