Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAMB IT II - The Sequel » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 10 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DAMB IT II - The Sequel
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jwaltb
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DAmb if I coulda said it any better!

And as Jim Croce once sang, Like the da da lining the da-da-da, we've got a page we've got a page! Love it, BD.

JB
02-21-2003 12:10 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

anyone want to help me figure out a version of Pyro sets a Wildfire? I love that song.

02-21-2003 12:24 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Hmm. I don't know what if anything I'll do yet.

02-21-2003 12:28 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

can I do Pyro in my mellow piano style? might be cool.

02-21-2003 12:29 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

You should definitely have a piano in there.

02-21-2003 12:30 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I'm going to try to figure it out, I think.

02-21-2003 12:52 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
can I do Pyro in my mellow piano style? might be cool.

shall I put you on the list?
02-21-2003 13:33 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
anyone want to help me figure out a version of Pyro sets a Wildfire? I love that song.

i got ya covered.

Smile

02-21-2003 14:05 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Brenneth could back your piano with a didgeradoo(sp?)
02-21-2003 14:15 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:

i got ya covered.

Smile

Put me on the list then. I might do another song too, but I like this one.

02-21-2003 16:01 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

BD, put me on the list (tenatively) for Sound Effects Reccord # 88 and also Pretentious Poetry Readings

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
02-21-2003 17:26 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:

i got ya covered.

Smile

Put me on the list then. I might do another song too, but I like this one.

i think you should do "fingertips"

02-21-2003 18:23 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

As in gliding across the piano?

02-21-2003 20:53 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Hey BD, I will be sending you a copy of my version of Shotgun Angel tomorrow. I finally finished it today. I will also be sending you a couple pictures to post. If I get time and it turns out well, I will also be doing Ten Gallon Hat under the name Dorfsmith. Shotgun Angel will be done under The Radiant Dregs. I'm gonna check your site and see if you have an address there. If not, can you send it to me at cynthia317@earthlink.net Thanks, dorf.

02-24-2003 23:37 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Sounds good, I'll email you.

BD
02-25-2003 08:27 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I do like the lyrics to fingertips.....I'm trying to imagine the "mellow" version.....

02-25-2003 13:10 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

I guess 'll stop lurking Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've been in and out in the last several weeks (snow, ice, surgery in the family, etc.) and I don't have time to read all of the thread that I've missed - so is there a list compiled of all of the songs that have already been claimed for the magnus opus secondus? I have a list that I am considering, but need to know what all to avoid.

Thanx!
02-25-2003 13:15 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

DAMB IT PART DEUX

02-25-2003 13:17 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by BD
it has begun
DAMB IT PART DEUX

Jamespop - look here.

02-25-2003 13:17 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BD

DAMB IT PART DEUX

I like this quote: RARF! - Berger Roy Al

02-25-2003 13:18 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 10 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAMB IT II - The Sequel

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH