Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAMB IT II - The Sequel » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DAMB IT II - The Sequel
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Your are quite welcome! Big Grin

Thanks to you for doing the things you do! The lo-fi releases have been great!

BD
02-13-2003 16:28 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes - I hope you're not losing too much money....we're anxiously awaiting the next lo-fi release.

02-13-2003 17:17 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered
Not that my work is any great.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cuz we all have lotz of time to prepare....

1. How bout finding the best recording equipment possible. Each of us knows at least one person who owns or has access to some quality audio stuff. Beg, borrow, or steal if you have to.... Good sound = Numero 1

2 1/3. Push the limits. As DA fans we were all drawn to these guys becuase of thier obsure nature. Follow that lead.

3.3125. Recruit others. By drawing others into the recording session, they get exposed to the brilliance of TST, DA, SE and LD!

Finally, drink more Dr. Pepper & post on Ugly, bathtub's are for bathing, not gin.

Regards,
Shemp Howard
The Ugly Stooge
02-17-2003 11:33
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Dr. Pepper is good!

02-17-2003 11:44 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Stooge's Rule!

02-17-2003 11:46 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

RARF!

02-17-2003 13:52 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!

Mark your calendars for April 9! NBC will be airing the 75 year anniversay special of the Stooges at 8PM!

Oh, and Joey, their beer is back! (with a brand new label!)
02-17-2003 14:00 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!

Mark your calendars for April 9! NBC will be airing the 75 year anniversay special of the Stooges at 8PM!

Oh, and Joey, their beer is back! (with a brand new label!)

Oh, I never had it before.... will have to try that!
and watch the show.... Big Grin

02-17-2003 14:19 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

SHEMP!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO BRAG
I have already hooked up with a "real" inboard pc recording sound
so it sshhoouulld at least be listenable.
now for ideas................

jiminY

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-17-2003 14:48 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

I already know what I'm doing... You're all gonna love it. That's all I'm gonna say.

02-17-2003 23:36 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

I've sampled my son burping, and I'm going to use it as the basis for recording the shape of air. An earlier attempt using a different sound wasn't quite there ...

02-17-2003 23:43 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

I guess I'm gonna have to start a list on a damb it II page. I try and get something up soon so we have an idea of what songs people are doing.

BD
02-18-2003 08:36 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

AGREE Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

TIME TO NAB THE BEST TUNAGE.
(VAIT- ITS ALL GOOT!)

A "sign up page" could be a great idea.
yer de best BD
jiminy

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-18-2003 09:02 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I know. I have a harder time deciding which ones not to do.

02-18-2003 10:31 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

I wonder if Berger will do something?

I'd love to do a techno house remix of Dance Stop

I'll probably end up with something from Neverhood.

02-18-2003 14:54 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Just keep it to 2 songs or less per person please...

If we end up with another double disc, it's ok. but I would prefer a single disc this time. Roll Eyes

BD
02-18-2003 15:09 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
I wonder if Berger will do something?

I just mailed him the disc at lunch today....

I'd think it would be cool to get something from Berger. He could do a parody of Tim.

I also have not heard from Mar-Tay. I emailed him but got no response.

BD
02-18-2003 15:11 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by BD

....sniff....sniff....

Big Grin

02-18-2003 15:18 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:
Originally posted by BD

....sniff....sniff....

Big Grin

Ditto.

Oh well, 2 songs it is then! Tongue

02-19-2003 00:09 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:
Originally posted by BD

....sniff....sniff....

Big Grin

of course that doesn't count all the DAmbers you may help with their songs!

wes berlin ROCKS!!!!!

(and talk that theo guy and that jeff guy into doing a song together, we need big star names on Part Deux!)
02-19-2003 00:11 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAMB IT II - The Sequel

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH