Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tim Chandler??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tim Chandler???
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Tim Chandler??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tim is here?

wow! Hi Tim!

How is Berger? Big Grin

02-14-2003 15:50 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dr Rich
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

oops!
scared him off!

02-14-2003 15:55 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

oops Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no, actually i forgot my dern password---but i'm back. i saw someone's post about the band's response to the damb record you guys did.

i never got a copy of it--i'd love to hear it.

and if anyone ever wants to talk about anything in particular, all they have to do is give me a shout--i check in fairly regularly.

timothy michelle gellar
02-14-2003 16:03 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

coool.

I would love to hear what the band thinks of the CD Smile )

02-14-2003 16:06 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
no, actually i forgot my dern password---but i'm back. i saw someone's post about the band's response to the damb record you guys did.

i never got a copy of it--i'd love to hear it.

and if anyone ever wants to talk about anything in particular, all they have to do is give me a shout--i check in fairly regularly.

timothy michelle gellar

you can check it out at www.bigdork.org (Not com! Tongue )

02-14-2003 16:07 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Chandler!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll give you a shout, you little pansy. If only I could reach you right now!

Berger (The Great) Roy Al!

02-14-2003 16:07 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-608.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2002
Location: "I intend to live forever - so far, so good." Steven Wright

Berger!

You wants to trade some Windex for some airplane glue?

02-14-2003 16:09 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Sure.

02-14-2003 16:12 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Duuudes! Tongue

02-14-2003 16:13 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Sure.

That Uncle Ralph is bad news!
Shocked

02-14-2003 16:15 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Yeah...I would trade nuthin' with that guy! Shocked

Even if he's washed his hands.

Shocked

02-14-2003 16:17 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Ubique Epoque

I don't think his hands have ever touched soap & water, well at the same time anyways! Tongue

02-14-2003 16:17 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Big Grin

02-14-2003 16:18 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Ubique Epoque

Smile )

02-14-2003 16:20 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Vhat you tink, Sven? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I vunder, I vunder, who vill show up at the fests this year (if at all), und vhat iterations? Vich bass player extraordinaire vill ve be blessed vith?

Berger Roy Al -or- Tim Chandler -or- Tim M. Geller
DA -or- Choir -or- SE -or- LD -or- (100's of other bands)
C2k3 -or- Wisconsin Teeniefest -or- ???

You know vat I missed in 1990 vas da Eddies in drag. Ya for sure, who ever thought dat da Eddies vould vant to be performing next to serious German boys dä?

Vouldn't dat kind of cool vierdness be velcome again?

Zo vhat you tink???

-John "Norvegian Ole" Foxe

02-14-2003 16:46 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

You mean I missed this?

02-14-2003 18:47 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

yup...Frown

02-14-2003 18:54 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

U leave fer a minute and looky what transpires! Shocked

02-14-2003 18:55 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I always miss the good stuff.

02-14-2003 18:56 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Damb I missed it too!!!

and what's up with Tim not getting his copy????

I sent along plenty to pass around. Confused

BD

02-14-2003 20:59 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tim Chandler???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH