Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BTG + Windex » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BTG + Windex
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

BTG + Windex Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.windexglasscleaner.com/

RARF!

02-18-2003 09:53 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Hmmmm.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bathtub Gindex.... for a cleaner high....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
02-18-2003 09:58 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl

Oh, I feel a new Eddie's album coming on! Big Grin

or at least the long-awaited Burger solo album..... with special guest Uncle Ralph!

02-18-2003 10:15 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by carl

Oh, I feel a new Eddie's album coming on! Big Grin

or at least the long-awaited Burger solo album..... with special guest Uncle Ralph!

Now, THAT I would definately pay for!

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
02-18-2003 10:41 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

That scares me. I think my wife would shoot me if I paid money for it.

02-18-2003 10:49 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
web
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

Words of Wisdom Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"you should never use Windex™ Glass and Surface Wipes for personal hygiene or as a baby wipe."
02-18-2003 10:53 web is offline Send an Email to web Search for Posts by web Add web to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
That scares me. I think my wife would shoot me if I paid money for it.

Yeah, but I'm single, I can get away with it. Plus, if I ever get married, my wife will HAVE to know that she is also marrying my madness. Big Grin

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
02-18-2003 10:54 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I thought she knew.

Actually I think she saw me as someone she could save.

02-18-2003 11:47 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
http://www.windexglasscleaner.com/

RARF!

BTG + Windex?

Shaken, not stirred! Tongue

02-18-2003 12:27 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
bggggkkkkxxx Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Chandler, you little cupcake, are you reading this?! Yeah, that's right, there ARE people in this world who would pay money to have MY solo re...what?...yeah, I realize only two people actually said they'd buy it. So what? That's still more than the number of people who bought DFBB. HAHAHAhahaaaccccxxkxkxkxkxbbbbb

02-18-2003 12:47 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Hey Chandler, you little cupcake, are you reading this?! Yeah, that's right, there ARE people in this world who would pay money to have MY solo re...what?...yeah, I realize only two people actually said they'd buy it.

Well, putting "two" with "people" would be grammatically correct, right?

quote:
So what? That's still more than the number of people who bought DFBB. HAHAHAhahaaaccccxxkxkxkxkxbbbbb

So, by extension, you must be implying that the two people willing to buy yr Berger Bash aren't "real fans".... THAT's the way to charm them, Al....

02-18-2003 12:50 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Everyone's Turning Against Me!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There! Are you satisfied, Chandler?! See what you've started? Now everyone's trying to put there own smooth, Windex-coated words in my mouth!ggkkxk

02-18-2003 12:55 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Hide the Window, Berger's here! Pleased

that'll be the "hit".....

02-18-2003 12:59 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Whoa Nelly! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
There! Are you satisfied, Chandler?! See what you've started? Now everyone's trying to put there own smooth, Windex-coated words in my mouth!ggkkxk

The good news is: Chandler's one of the two guys who're gonna buy yr album.

The bad news is: Y'r the other one....

The REALLY bad news is: You guys just wasted yr royalty check buying an album by some mentally unstable guy who isn't even Syd Barrett....

02-18-2003 13:07 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Name Calling!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Look! The Audiori's have called me a Dark Steamy Cabbage! What's with you people?!!

02-18-2003 13:07 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
Hide the Window, Berger's here! Pleased

that'll be the "hit".....

Shocked

02-18-2003 13:09 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
El Diablo
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-457.gif

Registration Date: 12-15-2002
Location: most of you wouldn't know God if you saw him walking down the street in a green robe.... Kenneth Copeland

quote:
Look! The Audiori's have called me a Dark Steamy Cabbage! What's with you people?!!

that's nothing! Mugs called me the devil! Shocked
Joey T. aka El Diablo

02-18-2003 13:09 El Diablo is offline Send an Email to El Diablo Search for Posts by El Diablo Add El Diablo to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Big Grin

02-18-2003 13:15 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

berger Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

um, folks, i just got off the phone with berger. he called me up and he was crying so hard i could hardly understand him. he was upset that carl referred to him as being mentally unstable (yes, i know, he IS--he's nuttier than barbra streisand) and that carl made the crack about only berger and i would be buying berger's solo record. and he thinks the audioris called him a cabbage or something.

anyway, he was crying so hard, he threw-up on himself, yelled "mommy!" and then it sounded like he fainted and fell out a window. i haven't been able to get him on the phone again.

the only reason i mention this is that he's starting to show..."symptoms" again. i just hope he doesn't come completely unhinged...
02-18-2003 13:35 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

This cannot be good! Confused

02-18-2003 13:40 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BTG + Windex

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH