Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » AAR-BS » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page AAR-BS
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

AAR-BS Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The brand new Andy's Angels' Records Bumper Stickers
will arrive here this week and so between Friday and Monday, the stickers will begin shipping out to y'all!

Thankx for your orders and for joining in the mounting excitement over the big CD release. Rob Watson emailed me last night with an update on closing production bits. He said that it was rockin' and he and Terry would polish off the work today (mon) and the next day.

If you haven't grabbed a bumper sticker for your guitar or keyboard case, they're only $2.00 and your purchase supports the cause as always!

I'm about coming unglued after a year and a half of working and waiting and working some more on this CD project! We're nearly there, folks!!! Big Grin
03-03-2003 10:44 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

whoo! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ohhhhh! BS="Bumperstickers!" Tongue

03-03-2003 16:23 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
Ohhhhh! BS="Bumperstickers!" Tongue

yeah, i know. you thought is was a andy's angels bible study.

Smile

03-03-2003 17:59 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ah.... ya! Tongue

03-04-2003 16:48 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

that's what I was thinking..... Big Grin

Roll Eyes

Evil

03-04-2003 16:50 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

Baby

03-04-2003 16:52 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
somehypocriticalChrist-ian
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-22-2003

AAR-BS? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

association for the advancment of retired bi-linual saxophonists?

03-04-2003 18:47 somehypocriticalChrist-ian is offline Send an Email to somehypocriticalChrist-ian Search for Posts by somehypocriticalChrist-ian Add somehypocriticalChrist-ian to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo

Roll Eyes
03-04-2003 22:36 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Evil

03-05-2003 01:23 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Okay... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay, smart asses! I've listened to your jokes--now repent and go purchase a Bumper Sticker!!

$$ Big Grin $$
03-05-2003 09:33 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

the very words the Lord spoke to Mary M?
03-05-2003 09:36 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Ahhhh, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Gentleman! I see you are a biblical scholar as well! Wink
03-05-2003 10:21 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
Gentleman! I see you are a biblical scholar as well! Wink

that's silly! Roll Eyes

Tongue

03-07-2003 15:17 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » AAR-BS

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH