Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Whatever happened to...? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Whatever happened to...?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

Whatever happened to...? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does anyone here have an update on what those 'almost eddies' Presty Gomez or Roger Shnotzki (aka Nick Deletchi) have been up to?

03-03-2003 15:06 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Nick Deletchi Nick Deletchi is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 09-17-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

unemployed and posting on the damb...... Frown
03-03-2003 15:24 Nick Deletchi is offline Send an Email to Nick Deletchi Search for Posts by Nick Deletchi Add Nick Deletchi to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"Rock-a-by Sweetheart" was the best! Smile )

03-03-2003 16:18 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

She went on to have a small job with Poor old Lu.

Can't remember which song but you will hear her in it.

03-03-2003 20:40 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
afterglow
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 02-19-2003

That would be all pretty for the tv

band - poor old lu
CD - mindsize
produser - TST
lryics - scott hunter 1993 carlotta publishing(bmi)
music - poor old lu

All Pretty For The T.V.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----
We had recorded this song once before at Innovations Music & Media, where Straight Six was recorded. It was rough, but pop-y. At the time, this was probably our most exciting song and, in fact, quickly became a crowd favorite. Eventually, we would have friends 3NP join us on stage for a hip-hop style interlude in the middle. The album version features sound-bites taken from Swirling Eddie's video "Spittle & Phlegm", at our request.

With notions of televangelism sprinkled throughout the lyrics, this song hits on the dangers of self-serving ministries, focused more on money than on the Lord, and its effects on those who believe in it. The other message refers to television itself. The idea being that much of what people do is based (wrongly) upon what they see from televsion.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----

I see the wealthy guy
The world in his eyes
He need not contain no pain or shame
"And never will," I cry

And I'm a dirty word
You know I'm so absurd
If I write things off as meaningless
So I'm never heard

Stare and no care into nowhere
Round and round pounds the sound inside
We never give it up
Well, I can never live up and the box won't shut up
Ground me out without a doubt
We never give it up

So I didn't need a book
to get the certain look now
Well, I just tune it in
So this is what it means to live
And I am really free
Cause you and me are we and how
We always fit right in
So this is what it means to live

And now I'm turning blue
Without a thing to do
Cause I'm wrapped, enthralled and my brain it stalls
I can't think it thru

Give me a second chance
I'll learn your happy dance
Cause I want to be in, forget the sin
You'd think I'm in a trance

Have you got ears to hear
And would you draw so near
Cause it's got things to say and us to change
You know you needn't fear

So make your senses soft
And never turn it off
Just step inside and join the ride
Here's our real God.
03-03-2003 21:13 afterglow is offline Search for Posts by afterglow Add afterglow to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

She went on to have a small job with Poor old Lu.

Can't remember which song but you will hear her in it.

I am afraid!

Tongue

03-04-2003 16:51 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

What ever happened to Steve Taylor?

(This is on topic because of the "Taylor" connection.)

03-04-2003 19:27 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

He will be at Cornerstone this year, Tyler. That's the only news i have seen about him since Squint's demise.
03-04-2003 19:31 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
somehypocriticalChrist-ian
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-22-2003

isn't he touring as "Steve Taylor Durden" now?
03-04-2003 20:06 somehypocriticalChrist-ian is offline Send an Email to somehypocriticalChrist-ian Search for Posts by somehypocriticalChrist-ian Add somehypocriticalChrist-ian to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Whatever happened to...?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH