Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I saw this on the DADL & LDDL » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I saw this on the DADL & LDDL
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

I saw this on the DADL & LDDL Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dear Fans!
We have "Life is Short - Live Well, Love Well" Bumper Stickers in hand and have begun to ship them today. Be sure to go to http://andysangelsrecords.org to get yours and support AAR.

Come As A Child, or Not At All is in its final production stages and will be available before you know it. Look for it coming out soon. Full page ads will be in many of the major relevant music publications including Paste, 7 Ball, Cornerstone, HM, Christian Happenings. There will be an overflowing amount of great new music on this disk from our
favorite artists. These artists include, Michael Roe, Terry Taylor, Theo, Randy Stonehill, Jeff Elbel, Rob Watson, Riki Michelle, Michael Knott, Derri Daughtery, Starflyer 59 and others. Whew – the list goes on. What a collector's treasure this will be.

Thanks for your support,
Rich Brimer
Andy's Angels' Records Board
03-19-2003 18:36 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Wow... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Theo...imagine your surprise when you read THAT!! Big Grin

shameless...just shameless....
03-19-2003 18:38 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I saw this on the DADL & LDDL

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH