Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Dr. Ed Deux » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dr. Ed Deux
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Buffalo Buffalo is a male
Esculent Eskimo

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

Dr. Ed Deux Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dr. Edward Daniel Taylor Prickly Heat Radio Players

Are we still waiting for this? Or was I supposed to have received mine by now? (Sorry, I've been away from the board for awhile...) I need a new fix!!!
03-20-2003 01:22 Buffalo is offline Send an Email to Buffalo Search for Posts by Buffalo Add Buffalo to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Don't ask me.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm still waiting for Avocado Club #2.... Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
03-20-2003 07:39 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Dr. Sticky Dr. Sticky is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
I'm still waiting for Avocado Club #2

Whew, glad i'm not the only one!
03-20-2003 08:08 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

A virtue Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Patience, my friend, it'll be a little while longer I think.

The Audioris have been giving us regular updates and some financial issues are holding this up right now.

03-20-2003 08:19 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Dr. Ed Deux

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH