Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » international shipping » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page international shipping
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dfroystad dfroystad is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 09-11-2002

international shipping Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

when will the new shipping-'system' for int'l orders be up and running ?

04-05-2003 15:44 dfroystad is offline Send an Email to dfroystad Search for Posts by dfroystad Add dfroystad to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We are working on it. Stamps.com allows you
to print international postage, but we have to wait on some special labels to arrive.. I'm not entirely convinced that there is anything special about these labels, but we're taking their word for it. We also have to get some customs forms, etc. Nothing real major standing in the way at this point, just have to wait for everything to be in order. Should be a nice fix for this problem though. I'm looking forward to it.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-05-2003 15:59 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dfroystad dfroystad is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 09-11-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by dfroystad
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

cool. will you put a note up in the webstore when you have it ready up and working ?

btw. was it you guys who used to fill out the custom form/sticker on the old packages ? if not,you should do like the shipping company used to do. send it as a gift, and set the value to $10 or so.. that way i don't have to pay custom when the package arrive, and i can spend even more money in the webstore.... Big Grin
04-08-2003 14:55 dfroystad is offline Send an Email to dfroystad Search for Posts by dfroystad Add dfroystad to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

When we first started, we would fill the customs slips out.. the last couple of years its been the shipping company. I think we told them to mark the packages as "gifts" so, yeah, we'll continue to do that no matter what happens.

We will post something at the top of the store pages once everything is in place. I'm sure we have a lot of cusomers that will be very happy to hear the news.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-08-2003 17:12 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

gifts??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dfroystad
cool. will you put a note up in the webstore when you have it ready up and working ?

btw. was it you guys who used to fill out the custom form/sticker on the old packages ? if not,you should do like the shipping company used to do. send it as a gift, and set the value to $10 or so.. that way i don't have to pay custom when the package arrive, and i can spend even more money in the webstore.... Big Grin

Tongue

good idea! Big Grin

04-09-2003 19:18 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » international shipping

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH