Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » NEW MUSIC » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page NEW MUSIC
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 NEW MUSIC audiori 05-09-2002 23:37
 RE: NEW MUSIC Jevon the Tall 05-10-2002 15:14
 I like 'em! Woggy 05-20-2002 16:32
 this is shameless 05-21-2002 17:29
 take 2 05-21-2002 17:30
 actually it's not that new 05-21-2002 17:42
 (sound of crickets) 05-21-2002 18:18
 RE: NEW MUSIC audiori 05-21-2002 22:07
 right on! 05-23-2002 00:49
 RE: NEW MUSIC Andrew 05-27-2002 23:21
 no, you don't understand Andrew... 05-28-2002 14:18
 RE: NEW MUSIC Woggy 05-28-2002 15:48
 hmmmm.. jc 05-31-2002 14:20
 RE: NEW MUSIC dennis 12-18-2004 20:26

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

NEW MUSIC Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey everyone... visit the title page of DanielAmos.com (click the logo at the top of the screen to return there) and look under "The Latest News"... click on the yellow box to find some MP3s of two brand new songs written by DA's Marty Dieckmeyer. Marty wants to hear what you think. Thats what this board is for.

the townsends
www.DanielAmos.com

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-09-2002 23:37 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't Worry and I'm In Love are okay songs. I like 'em but not sure if there's anything that propels them above the crowd. The music reminds me somewhat of a blend of Marcy Playground mixed up with some Choir and Jars of Clay.

Still it's good to see an alumni active. Good luck with the stuff Marty.

05-10-2002 15:14 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

I like 'em! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Fun!
Great lyrics on "Don't Worry"
Yup, my kinda tunage...............

Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-20-2002 16:32 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

this is shameless Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

but shouldn't surprise as it's sooo consistent with my personality-

Speaking of NEW MUSIC!
www.highbridemusic.net/apparition

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
05-21-2002 17:29 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

take 2 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

(hey if yer gonna be shameless at least get the URL right, -sheesh)

www.highbridgemusic.net/apparition

05-21-2002 17:30 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

actually it's not that new Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

written in 1990, recorded in '96

Hey, but for that matter why not have a section for DAmbers as well?! Many of us are musicians and if sales result we'll cut you in!

05-21-2002 17:42 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

(sound of crickets) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Hey, but for that matter why not have a section for DAmbers as well?! Many of us are musicians and if sales result we'll cut you in!

anyone?

05-21-2002 18:18 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can do....

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-21-2002 22:07 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

right on! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and speaking of richard edwards (from a previous post) I just wanted to shout a hardy "hip-hip-hooray" for Terry, the boys and the whole DAmb site!

(Did that come out right?)

05-23-2002 00:49 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

Hey everyone... visit the title page of DanielAmos.com (click the logo at the top of the screen to return there) and look under "The Latest News"... click on the yellow box to find some MP3s of two brand new songs written by DA's Marty Dieckmeyer. Marty wants to hear what you think. Thats what this board is for.

the townsends
www.DanielAmos.com

I've had a chance to listen to them with the speakers turned up load (while no one else was at work) and I liked them.
05-27-2002 23:21 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

no, you don't understand Andrew... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

-I, ™, end all the posts!

and to keep it relevant;
"Killer toons Mar-tay!"

05-28-2002 14:18 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by ™
(hey if yer gonna be shameless at least get the URL right, -sheesh)

www.highbridgemusic.net/apparition

Like it, Tom.

Sounds like music I could listen to for hours.

Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-28-2002 15:48 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jc
Luteous Llama

hmmmm.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

tm-
just tuned in (on woggys advice)
sounds like Marc Bolan meets Boston
..hey wait, thats supposed to be a compliment!!!!

kind of light and jaunty-good lyric (though just a sample..)
and ..I gotta say it
"It was easy to dance to!"
are you singing through an effect? I liked that.
good work-MUCH better than my corn!
JiMiNy
05-31-2002 14:20 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Cool

12-18-2004 20:26 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » NEW MUSIC

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH