Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » hey, what'd i miss? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page hey, what'd i miss?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

hey, what'd i miss? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

a lot, obviously. and if anyone addressed me directly, and it was buried in some thread somewhere and i missed it, please forgive me--i'll try to catch up.

i have a question--do dadlers and dambers (and obviously there's some cross-over) get along with each other?
04-10-2003 09:38 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

You, Again! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh who cares! Get off the Tom Howard Messageboard, Chandler! Everyone knows I'm the better saxaphone player!

04-10-2003 09:40 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Daniel Amos

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

uh...berger, you play bass (sorta) and this is the DA messageboard.
04-10-2003 09:42 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

... ...What? gggkkx...

04-10-2003 09:43 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
anne
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

"what'd i miss" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...not too much, actually

we've got:
- assorted Mountain Dewing & moaning about the webstore,
- the audioris teasing us w/hints about some "soon to be announced good news",
- a disturbing trend of dambers listening to petra this week,
- monty's (lost canine's) dad passed away Frown ,
- theo providing cool updates on the CAACONAA project

...and so it goes

(oh, uh, not that these aren't important things... i just mean that the list is short, not insignificant.)

04-10-2003 10:05 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

thanks, anne Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

monty, i'm sure sorry. my dad passed away in 2000
04-10-2003 10:08 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
i have a question--do dadlers and dambers (and obviously there's some cross-over) get along with each other?

I spent two years in vain TRYING to get along with the DADL.... does that count?Confused Crying Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
04-10-2003 10:15 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
anne
A Hot Wolly

oh come on, you know you love us Tongue

04-10-2003 10:22 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

I think the dadlers are jealous because they don't get it.
04-10-2003 10:25 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by anne
oh come on, you know you love us Tongue

Oops.... it's the Freud talking.... move on, nothing to see here....

04-10-2003 10:27 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

...What?

04-10-2003 10:40 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
anne
A Hot Wolly

hey carl! that's cheating! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
oh sure, just repress it. that's not the path to healing. *tsk*

04-10-2003 10:44 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Joey says mean things about the dadlers. i've been too afraid to explore that territory.

04-10-2003 10:45 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by anne
quote:
oh sure, just repress it. that's not the path to healing. *tsk*

Hey, I've only had two major problems here, and one of them EVERYONE's had here.... Big Grin ... the other one came totally out of left field, but for both good and bad hasn't had to be re-addressed.... Frown

And I concur with joey re: the DADL.... sniffsniffsniff, sniffsniffsniff, sniffsniff all the way.... Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

04-10-2003 10:56 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Aloha's Bus Driver
unregistered

Uh...forgive my ignorance....

But what's a DADL?

Oh, and it's cool to see a big "rock star" in our midst, Tim. Smile

Jeremy
04-10-2003 11:40
Daniel Amos

"rock star" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

(tim falls off his chair at work, rolls around on the floor unable to stop laughing, nearly gets fired...
04-10-2003 11:43 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Aloha's Bus Driver
unregistered

quote:
(tim falls off his chair at work, rolls around on the floor unable to stop laughing, nearly gets fired...

Be careful man - you might get tackled by that Office Linebacker guy from the Superbowl ads.

Jeremy
04-10-2003 11:47
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:

Pardon our lack of exactitude, o mighty yet obscure bass monster....Big Grin

04-10-2003 11:51 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Danged Attitud-y, Don't Like Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Aloha's Bus Driver
Uh...forgive my ignorance....

But what's a DADL?

Daniel Amos Discussion List.

Our cranky old grandpappy who whacks the kids with his cane when he wants them to shut up (which is pretty much all the time).

The wellspring from which all the Tuxedo Clad Megastar CD-Rs and root beer flow.

In short, the antiDAmb.

Go to yahoogroups.com to find it, and be sure to leave yr sense of humor at the door.... Big Grin

04-10-2003 12:00 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

I'm coming out today... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's true. I'm a CROSS-POSTER. I find that I'm attracted both to the DADL and the DAmb. Shocked

I'm so ashamed... Crying
04-10-2003 12:07 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » hey, what'd i miss?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH