Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » alarma chronicles » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page alarma chronicles
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

alarma chronicles Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

don't forget to bid often! Big Grin

04-19-2003 18:12 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

But then I might win it when I already have one! Frown

Smile
04-19-2003 20:25 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Thread Starter Thread Started by wes berlin
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BD
But then I might win it when I already have one! Frown

Smile

yes, but, you could resell it the way i am doing. the bookset could go on being auctioned off with terry getting the cash. so, let's say you win the auction for $1,000,000.00, then you list it for $1,000,010.00 and give terry anything above the $1,000,010.00...it could work Smile

04-19-2003 20:36 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

tick, tock....times running out. Smile

04-23-2003 13:24 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

I bet it will be like the Auction of the Dream Box Set where the bids shot thru the roof at the last minute!

04-23-2003 14:55 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

i hope so...

Cool

04-23-2003 15:42 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

$117.00 not bad so far! Smile )

04-24-2003 15:59 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

i know! i am feeling much better about the auction (i am thinking of doing another. "what do you think koko?").

keep up the bidding everyone.

04-24-2003 16:14 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I think my heart just stopped! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

heh heh heh heh heh...

I think I would bid on that one... with the money going to Terry... if Patti lets me...

Smile )

Oh yeah baby! Wink

ur... ah... Wes! Smile )

04-24-2003 16:17 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

listen. calm down. remember to breathe.

when this auction happens it will be the same.....but this time all of the money will go to terry (minus any costs for the auction).

it's gonna be a week or so before it goes up...so, start digging in the sofa for the pennies. i am really hoping that this next auction will be BIG.

remember, bid often and generously!

04-24-2003 16:27 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
listen. calm down. remember to breathe.

okay... in and out.... whew... breathe... blood rushing too head... light apearing faint....

04-24-2003 16:29 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
so start digging in the sofa for the pennies.

oh Pennies! You scared me for a sec! Wink

04-24-2003 16:30 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

lol! doc. you too funny! Big Grin

04-24-2003 16:32 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

tee-hee! Wink

04-24-2003 16:33 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Weenises.
04-25-2003 10:22 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

okay Gollum! Tongue

04-25-2003 15:50 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

$122.50 Smile

That's a fair price for this bookset! I would have bid on it if I didn't already have it.

BD

04-27-2003 20:54 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
so start digging in the sofa for the pennies.

oh Pennies! You scared me for a sec! Wink

LOL

04-27-2003 21:06 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Aloha's Bus Driver
unregistered
Alright, I'm gonna try a different route... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So, in the last three weeks or so I've bid on three different Alarma Booksets on Ebay. And I've been outbid on all of them.

I've almost given up on the AC.

But not yet.

Now I'm going to try to at least get the albums from the Alarma Chronicles. I bid on Vox Humana so far, but I can't find iAlarma! or Doppleganger. Anybody have a spare CD they'd like to sell?

Figured it was worth a shot.

~ Jeremy
04-30-2003 14:09
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

mp3(s)?
not to sell.....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-30-2003 14:15 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » alarma chronicles

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH