Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Neverhood. Woo-hoo! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Neverhood. Woo-hoo!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

The Neverhood. Woo-hoo! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I picked Neverhood up today at a thrift store for $2.80.
heh heh heh heh heh heh Smile )

Now I just need to get a computer! Crying

04-21-2003 20:40 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey doc, it will only work on a computer that has windows 95....
i have a bootleg copy that i can't play.... Crying

Cool
04-21-2003 20:42 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ubique Epoque

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dr Rich
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it HAS to be Windows 95??? Confused

the new windows programs don't work for it?? Shocked

04-21-2003 20:44 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Frown

Cool
04-21-2003 20:51 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

neverhood on newer versions of windows Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It works on Windows 98.

-Jolly
04-22-2003 06:35 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

thanks for the info jolly. I had just asked that on the dadl.

woo-hoo! Big Grin

joey, maybe your copy has errors in it? Frown

04-22-2003 08:44 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

Yeah.... OPERATOR error... Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
04-22-2003 09:20 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

IOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOI............

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-22-2003 09:42 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:

no, i have windows me (2000)....
i've tried several times doing several differnet things.... Crying
damb bill gates! Mad

Cool
04-22-2003 10:23 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
web
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

there goes the Neverhood Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
IOIO

It's off to work we go...
04-22-2003 11:05 web is offline Send an Email to web Search for Posts by web Add web to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I too have heard that it only works on certain versions of Windows. I believe if you do a search within the DAmb you will find further info.

04-22-2003 12:19 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I have not tried, but I do know there are little
programs out there to help with running old dos
based games and things on newer systems. A seacrh
of the interent might come up with something that
might work.. I will post if I see anything.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-22-2003 17:06 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:

no, i have windows me (2000)....
i've tried several times doing several differnet things.... Crying
damb bill gates! Mad

that glows with warmth dude! Crying

04-22-2003 18:52 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
I have not tried, but I do know there are little
programs out there to help with running old dos
based games and things on newer systems. A seacrh
of the interent might come up with something that
might work.. I will post if I see anything.

thanks! that would be very helpful. Smile )

04-22-2003 18:53 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I got an email (on the dadl) from a guy named "Doug" that Neverhood worked fine on Windows XP.

I wonder what Doug's last name is? Smile )

04-24-2003 16:09 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

I just sent off a Demo Version of The Neverhood Chronicles to a guy in Italy today.

I wonder if it works on the Italian version of XP?! Shocked

04-24-2003 16:13 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Ubique Epoque

one way to find out! Tongue

04-24-2003 16:18 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
I got an email (on the dadl) from a guy named "Doug" that Neverhood worked fine on Windows XP.

I wonder what Doug's last name is? Smile )

I could't get it to work on XP, I'll have to try it again...

It's a fun game to play through, but it's not something that you can play over and over. The claymation is wonderful. Big Grin

BD

04-27-2003 20:42 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Neverhood. Woo-hoo!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH