Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Prickly Heat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Prickly Heat
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Confused

05-04-2003 12:25 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
we will all get our CDs sooooooooon! Pleased

Pleased

05-05-2003 16:52 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
Originally posted by EH
I can't wait to see what my pledge to Dr. Taylor brings me in the mail...Tongue

Perhaps a loincloth worn by the good dr. himself when he was preaching to them there lepers.

05-06-2003 00:21 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

I wonder if he lost anything from his expeience in Java?

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
05-06-2003 06:21 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Grand Encephalon

Big Grin

05-06-2003 08:52 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

I just my Miracle Faith 2 in the Mail!

...then I woke up from my dream! Crying

05-06-2003 16:41 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

OK DR Rich that's it you've gone too far...

I'm conatcting ASPCD (American Society for Protection of Cruelty to Dambers)

My heart when biddy-beat when I saw the first line.

Although I wonder how they are going?

Audiori - anything any of us can help you with? Any Dambers in your area who can help with putting them in envelopes for you?

05-06-2003 18:05 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by EH
quote:

Pleased

we will? Confused

05-11-2003 21:41 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by EH
quote:

Pleased

we will? Confused

"Oh, ye of little faith. Let not your heart be troubled.

It will come soon. When you least expect it. As a thief even."

Actually, I am of little faith as well joeyboy...Frown

...all I have left is hope.

05-11-2003 22:01 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Grand Encephalon

My faith is smaller than a mustard seed.

05-11-2003 22:05 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

I try to forget about this, so I will be surprised when I do get it. Shocked
05-11-2003 22:47 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

The DA webstore is sending out the Tuxedo Clad Megastar CD's in place of Prickily Heat. They got a million of them for fifty cents on ebay and decided that we would get just as many laughs out of them. Big Grin

05-16-2003 00:09 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
The DA webstore is sending out the Tuxedo Clad Megastar CD's in place of Prickily Heat.

Crying

05-16-2003 14:36 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
OK DR Rich that's it you've gone too far...

I'm conatcting ASPCD (American Society for Protection of Cruelty to Dambers)

My heart when biddy-beat when I saw the first line.

Although I wonder how they are going?

Audiori - anything any of us can help you with? Any Dambers in your area who can help with putting them in envelopes for you?

Har Har! Tongue

05-16-2003 14:42 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

quote:
Originally posted by joey
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE FROM WARM & FILLED ARTIST
MANAGEMENT AND WWW.DANIELAMOS.COM

FROM THE "I'VE HEARD THAT BEFORE" AND "BETTER LATE
THAN NEVER" DEPARTMENTS:

For those of you long waiting on the arrival of your Dr. Edward Daniel
Taylor Radio Players disc, take heart. After months of delay and
financial difficulties, the discs will be rescued from the manufacturing
plant. We expect to begin shipping the limited edition release on April
30, 2003. In an attempt to compensate your wait, we are providing 2
copies of the disc for every 1 unit that was ordered. That's right --
if you ordered 1 disc, we will send you 2. One for you to play, one for
your collection. We realize that this comes far short of rewarding your
patience; it is, however, a small gesture that we can make. We
appreciate you and your support of all things Terry Taylor.

Was this for real? Who is Joey? Why am I so uptight?

August 2005
05-16-2003 15:03 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

Any word yet on this project?

05-19-2003 19:36 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
quote:
Originally posted by joey
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE FROM WARM & FILLED ARTIST
MANAGEMENT AND WWW.DANIELAMOS.COM

FROM THE "I'VE HEARD THAT BEFORE" AND "BETTER LATE
THAN NEVER" DEPARTMENTS:

For those of you long waiting on the arrival of your Dr. Edward Daniel
Taylor Radio Players disc, take heart. After months of delay and
financial difficulties, the discs will be rescued from the manufacturing
plant. We expect to begin shipping the limited edition release on April
30, 2003. In an attempt to compensate your wait, we are providing 2
copies of the disc for every 1 unit that was ordered. That's right --
if you ordered 1 disc, we will send you 2. One for you to play, one for
your collection. We realize that this comes far short of rewarding your
patience; it is, however, a small gesture that we can make. We
appreciate you and your support of all things Terry Taylor.

Was this for real? Who is Joey? Why am I so uptight?

joey is a bad, bad man.... i can't answer your other questions? Confused

05-19-2003 19:39 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy

Was this for real?

Yes. It went out on the DA news list a while back.. join up by clicking the link on the title page if you're not a member.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-19-2003 19:47 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
samson samson is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Prickly Heat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

oooooooo the longing the pain, when will it end... Big Grin

and a voice sed soon Shocked
05-20-2003 03:59 samson is offline Send an Email to samson Search for Posts by samson Add samson to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

the offers are very generous. Double the cds is very nice. I hope that it doesn't take away from the much needed funds from the band.

05-20-2003 12:11 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Prickly Heat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH