Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Prickly Heat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Prickly Heat
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Every day I think "maybe..." Smile

05-20-2003 19:01 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so how do you get rid of this Prickly Heat? I got a real bad case of it on my....well let's just say it's bad.

05-20-2003 19:31 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Won Way Teat
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 04-24-2003
Location: "I'm gonna kill that Abe Lincoln." John Wilkes Booth

quote:
Originally posted by BD
so how do you get rid of this Prickly Heat? I got a real bad case of it on my....well let's just say it's bad.

Easy...

The best way to get rid of the prickly heat is to heat the prick.......ly

Big Grin
05-21-2003 18:47 Won Way Teat is offline Send an Email to Won Way Teat Search for Posts by Won Way Teat Add Won Way Teat to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

owt and bd logged in at the same time.... hmmmm....

Cool
05-21-2003 19:02 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by BD

for ten dollars you can get rid of that frisbee finger! Tongue

05-21-2003 20:30 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by joey
owt and bd logged in at the same time.... hmmmm....

Don't even go there Mr. T(eat)! Evil

BDasso not BD teat Mad
05-21-2003 21:22 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Audiori...any new news? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is there any new news on Prickly Heat? How about the next Avocado Club disc? Just curious... Also, will those of us NOT going to Cornerstone be able to buy any surprises that may appear at the festival.

-Jolly
06-10-2003 16:40 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by jollyholiday
Also, will those of us NOT going to Cornerstone be able to buy any surprises that may appear at the festival.

-Jolly

sure, just give me a few $20's I will see what I can do Big Grin

06-10-2003 16:44 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
quote:
Also, will those of us NOT going to Cornerstone be able to buy any surprises that may appear at the festival.

-Jolly

I'd be up for that! Big Grin
06-10-2003 16:48 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
neo
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-410.jpg

Registration Date: 06-09-2003

i got mine.... Cool

that's not true.... Crying

06-10-2003 16:50 neo is offline Send an Email to neo Search for Posts by neo Add neo to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:
quote:

-Jolly

I'd be up for that! Big Grin

well, I do Know both BD & Jolly have PayPal accounts so you can just make a little "deposit" into my account Roll Eyes

I will just buy 3 of everything... Big Grin

06-10-2003 16:56 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

PAYPAL Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That might work...

-Jolly

P.S. Dale, I haven't decided on SF59 yet, but I'll email you tonight.
06-10-2003 17:14 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

WOW 5 discs in one package Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE FROM WARM & FILLED
ARTIST MANAGEMENT:

RADIO PLAYERS NOW SHIPPING!

The long, long wait is finally over. The new Dr. Edward Daniel Taylor installment is now shipping. Very soon, the Radio Players will be visiting your mailbox and your disc player. As earlier mentioned, you'll find that you got a 2 for 1 special -- our way of saying sorry for the wait and thanks for your patience. Those of you also expecting DA, Roe and 77's related fan club releases will find them packaged with your Radio Players.

I'm checking the mail box when I get home!

-Jolly
06-12-2003 16:46 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:

quote:
ARTIST MANAGEMENT:

The long, long wait is finally over. The new Dr. Edward Daniel Taylor installment is now shipping. Very soon, the Radio Players will be visiting your mailbox and your disc player. As earlier mentioned, you'll find that you got a 2 for 1 special -- our way of saying sorry for the wait and thanks for your patience. Those of you also expecting DA, Roe and 77's related fan club releases will find them packaged with your Radio Players.

I'm checking the mail box when I get home!

-Jolly

At least 5 to 10 more days till mine arrives. I sometimes wonder if living in such a superior country is worth it as I have to wait whole days to get my TST fix

Smile Tongue Smile

06-12-2003 16:49 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

i'm so pleased that i will ignore that jingoistic comment by the captain.

06-12-2003 16:54 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:

well, I do Know both BD & Jolly have PayPal accounts so you can just make a little "deposit" into my account Roll Eyes

I will just buy 3 of everything... Big Grin

Cool
I will email you too!

BD
06-12-2003 18:16 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

quote:
ARTIST MANAGEMENT:

[/QUOTE]

Pleased

06-12-2003 18:54 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

06-13-2003 01:51 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Does this mean that I should keep checking for Mr. Postman to arrive? I hope that the Townsends got my address change. I moved!

-- aotp
06-13-2003 09:17 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post
Does this mean that I should keep checking for Mr. Postman to arrive?

Hey wait just a minute Mr Postman! Cool

06-13-2003 13:43 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Prickly Heat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH