Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Prickly Heat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Prickly Heat
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jparker jparker is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 04-23-2003

Prickly Heat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmmm... I've tried emailing the webstore guys a couple times, so I guess I'll post on here.
I'm still awaiting the new Prickly Heat CD, and I"m just wondering if they were sent out yet?
This may be discussed somewhere else on the board, but rather than plow through the whole thing, I'll just post this here. Thanks. - JP
04-23-2003 18:32 jparker is offline Send an Email to jparker Search for Posts by jparker Add jparker to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of jparker: jeff_parker@mac.com
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE FROM WARM & FILLED ARTIST
MANAGEMENT AND WWW.DANIELAMOS.COM

FROM THE "I'VE HEARD THAT BEFORE" AND "BETTER LATE
THAN NEVER" DEPARTMENTS:

For those of you long waiting on the arrival of your Dr. Edward Daniel
Taylor Radio Players disc, take heart. After months of delay and
financial difficulties, the discs will be rescued from the manufacturing
plant. We expect to begin shipping the limited edition release on April
30, 2003. In an attempt to compensate your wait, we are providing 2
copies of the disc for every 1 unit that was ordered. That's right --
if you ordered 1 disc, we will send you 2. One for you to play, one for
your collection. We realize that this comes far short of rewarding your
patience; it is, however, a small gesture that we can make. We
appreciate you and your support of all things Terry Taylor.

Cool
04-23-2003 18:52 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

these threads make me laugh! Wink

har har har! Baby

04-23-2003 19:25 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:
Originally posted by joey
We expect to begin shipping the limited edition release on April 30, 2003. In an attempt to compensate your wait, we are providing 2 copies of the disc for every 1 unit that was ordered. That's right --

That's, like, today ! Shocked

04-30-2003 16:53 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
quote:
Originally posted by joey
We expect to begin shipping the limited edition release on April 30, 2003. In an attempt to compensate your wait, we are providing 2 copies of the disc for every 1 unit that was ordered. That's right --

That's, like, today ! Shocked

yeah EH, you didn't get yours yet? Pleased

i didn't either.... Crying

04-30-2003 16:55 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

I knew I should've pledged more than $5 to the Prickly Heat World Ministry Fund...Crying

04-30-2003 17:00 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Little Dumbo
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 07-01-2002

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
I knew I should've pledged more than $5 to the Prickly Heat World Ministry Fund...Crying

repent! sinner, repent! Red Face

04-30-2003 17:10 Little Dumbo is offline Send an Email to Little Dumbo Search for Posts by Little Dumbo Add Little Dumbo to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

AMEN
04-30-2003 17:40 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Are you trying to blackmail me?

04-30-2003 18:26 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Alright sir, we’ll put you down for 300 dollars.
04-30-2003 18:31 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

SMASHING!

August 2005
04-30-2003 18:47 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Get lost you nitwit! <click>

04-30-2003 18:50 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

amen! Pleased

04-30-2003 18:52 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

What’s goin’ on here, gimme that phone- REPENT SINNER, REPENT!!!
04-30-2003 18:52 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

no, you drop dead, you nitwit! Mad

Tongue

04-30-2003 18:53 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

…(I hate you son), I mean, I hate the sin but I love the sinner!
04-30-2003 18:54 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

aaaaamen.... Big Grin

04-30-2003 18:57 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

I say we all run to Wally's Wiener World for Chili Onion Supreme and let's see what happens...........
04-30-2003 20:19 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Do you want the eddies called home?

Do you want Donnahue in the white house?

04-30-2003 20:38 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

chello, techsting, one, two...this is Aaron Bergman eagerly awaiting the new Prickly Heat disc with my good friends, M.C. Meshugunah and the Violient Yarmulkahs.
05-01-2003 11:04 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Prickly Heat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH