Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New TST Dream Album » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New TST Dream Album
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Steve H
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 04-14-2002

New TST Dream Album Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If Terry were to join forces with anyone to record a new album (except for his DA/Eddies/Dogs buddies of course) who would you vote for? My top five picks:

5. Barry Manilow - "Weekend on Olvera Street" (hee hee...just kidding)

4. Michael Pritzl - could be interesting

3. Randy Stonehill - good things happen when these two get together

2. Steve Taylor - hmmm how 'bout Taylor & Taylor?

...and the hands down, all-time dream matchup would be:

1. Phil Keaggy - imagine "Crimson and Blue" meets "Motorcycle"! This would be a rock-pop-dream album come true. Come on Phil and Terry, what do you say?
04-23-2003 20:27 Steve H is offline Send an Email to Steve H Search for Posts by Steve H Add Steve H to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why not Jars of Terry?
We already have Sixpence Non the Terry.......
Maybe the Terryboys?
DC Terry?
Burlap to Cashmere and Terry? we could call it...

terrycloth.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-23-2003 20:31 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Aloha's Bus Driver
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I personally would love to see a "Taylor and Taylor" collaboration - Both of them are standouts when it comes to producing quality music with Christian sensibilities.

And Burlap to Cashmere would be awesome with Terry...

My other vote would be a Danielson Famile/TST mix...it could be called Danielson Amos!

~ Jeremy
04-23-2003 20:39
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Danielson Amos I like that. I would choose Terry and The Residents. They always have guest singers so why not.

04-23-2003 22:19 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Terry and Starflyer had a little fling but it could have been so much more.

04-23-2003 23:54 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Terry and Starflyer had a little fling but it could have been so much more.

that could have been very cool! Cool

04-24-2003 11:47 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Terry needs to be noticed by the Chieftains.
04-24-2003 15:42 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

like every other singer in the free world? Tongue

04-24-2003 15:57 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
morimoto
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 10-10-2002

You know it's strange that TST and Steve Taylor were mentioned, 'cause I was talking to somebody a couple of days ago about how I thought the Mike Roe and Steve Taylor would be a good match.
04-24-2003 17:12 morimoto is offline Send an Email to morimoto Search for Posts by morimoto Add morimoto to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by morimoto
You know it's strange that TST and Steve Taylor were mentioned, 'cause I was talking to somebody a couple of days ago about how I thought the Mike Roe and Steve Taylor would be a good match.

And terry almost produced "meltdown" I think it was! Big Grin

04-24-2003 18:26 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Originally posted by morimoto

And terry almost produced "meltdown" I think it was! Big Grin

i've heard that before. i think that would have been good.

04-24-2003 18:35 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

it would have had even more of a doppelganger type edge I would think! Smile )

04-24-2003 18:37 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Aloha's Bus Driver
unregistered

Now here's a thought -

how about a Taylor-Taylor-and-Roe collaboration? That's something that would be pure rock gold...

~ Jeremy
04-24-2003 22:00
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Let the sarcasm flow.....
04-25-2003 10:19 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Aloha's Bus Driver
unregistered

"Let the Sarcasm Floooow
Let the Sarcasm Flooow
Ping Pong Cash Cow Kalhoun
Evangeline Power -
Let the Sarcasm flow...."

~ Jeremy
04-25-2003 11:57
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

jeremy-
well said

04-25-2003 12:20 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Aloha's Bus Driver
unregistered

Thanks - I try.

~ Jeremy
04-25-2003 12:42
Grand Encephalon

Terry Taylor and Bob Dylan.

04-26-2003 00:26 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

called "Uncle Zimmy"?
duh- I mean
Zim Daddy

04-26-2003 07:01 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

I dunno ... I'd kinda like to see Terry and Mr. Sam Phillips, T-Bone Burnett do something.

But which one would produce?

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
04-26-2003 07:30 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New TST Dream Album

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH