Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA success/ failure » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA success/ failure
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

DA success/ failure Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know that DFBB was not very successful, but what were some other low sellers and big sellers among DA albums? Anyone know any numbers?
05-12-2002 17:42 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
I know that DFBB was not very successful, but what were some other low sellers and big sellers among DA albums? Anyone know any numbers?

I would like to know that too. I would also like to know how many copies MBD has sold. Not that that is a true gauge of success, but I would like to see the band continue on for at least another 20 years or so... Pleased

05-12-2002 17:51 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Lord willing Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In the liner notes of SoTH DA noted it was the 20th anniversary (1995), and says something to the effect of "...Lord willing we'll do another 20..."

I have no doubt that Lord willing Terry, Tim, Greg and Ed can go strong until at least 2015.

Looking forward to untitled new recording #14, whenever it happens...

05-12-2002 19:28 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dfbb may have not sold many copies, but still a success in my book Smile )

05-13-2002 18:26 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Mine too

07-06-2003 20:16 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
dfbb may have not sold many copies, but still a success in my book Smile )

most successful album in history imho.... Smile )

Cool
07-07-2003 05:53 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

What does such a fine album have to do with a sour cream rip off?
07-07-2003 19:47 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
All in the All y'all
unregistered

Roll Eyes
07-07-2003 19:49
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Sorry. i should go now.
07-07-2003 19:50 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

imho... - internet shorthand for in my honest/humble opinion....

Cool
07-07-2003 19:53 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Garth
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 06-20-2003

quote:
Originally posted by joey
imho... - internet shorthand for in my honest/humble opinion....

you couldn't be honest or humble if your life depended on it..... Red Face

07-07-2003 19:54 Garth is offline Send an Email to Garth Search for Posts by Garth Add Garth to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Really?
07-07-2003 19:55 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

whatever.... Roll Eyes

Cool
07-07-2003 19:55 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Garth
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 06-20-2003

quote:
whatever.... Roll Eyes

keep those eyes just like that city boy! i double-dog dare ya! Evil

07-07-2003 19:56 Garth is offline Send an Email to Garth Search for Posts by Garth Add Garth to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
whatever.... Roll Eyes

When did you start quoting bumper stickers?
07-07-2003 19:58 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

DFBB is one of the best albums ever made! Just too bad there are so few people who will ever appreciate it! Don't you just wish you could get people to listen to these guys? Most of the people I have tried to convert to DA won't even give them a chance. They're like "Who? Never heard of 'em" , and they don't even listen to them! Oh, well, that's our lot in life!

~Groucho~
07-07-2003 20:57 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
quote:
whatever.... Roll Eyes

When did you start quoting bumper stickers?

when they make sense.... Red Face

Cool
07-07-2003 21:19 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
Oh, well, that's our lot in life!

the squidzit explains
07-07-2003 22:06 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
SMACK-A-SAURUS REX SMACK-A-SAURUS REX is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 05-22-2003

Darn Floor is deffinately one of my favsSmile
07-07-2003 23:02 SMACK-A-SAURUS REX is offline Send an Email to SMACK-A-SAURUS REX Search for Posts by SMACK-A-SAURUS REX Add SMACK-A-SAURUS REX to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA success/ failure

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH