Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » audiori please read (LOST DOGS SHOW INFO) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page audiori please read (LOST DOGS SHOW INFO)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

audiori please read (LOST DOGS SHOW INFO) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey guys, sorry for the public posting on this. I sent an email a week ago about this, and I know you've been swamped....can you update the tour pages with this info:

Lo-Fidelity and The Garden present:
The Lost Dogs w/ special guests, Ticklepenny Corner
Saturday, May 10, 2003
@ The Garden, 1800 Ridge Ave.
Evanston Illinois, 60201
tickets: $12 @ the door
Doors open @ 6:30pm show @ 7:00pm
show directions at http://www.lo-fidelity.com

To the rest of you, hope you can make it to the show. It should be great, really nice venue, and the opening band is really good! Don't miss this show!

later,

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

04-25-2003 14:19 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"I mean, we're not looking at an opening act here, we're looking at a closing act. I'm thinking we open for him."

04-25-2003 23:15 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » audiori please read (LOST DOGS SHOW INFO)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH