Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Time for Directions To The DAmb Party » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Time for Directions To The DAmb Party
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Time for Directions To The DAmb Party Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Everyone
I have sent out directions to the ones that have e-mailed me. If you plan on coming please e-mail me at:
rebelbase2001@attbi.com

Let me know what direction you'll be coming from, and I will send out directions.

Thanks

Commander
04-27-2003 20:25 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Phoenix

Wink

04-27-2003 20:26 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

monrovia

Big Grin

04-27-2003 21:45 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

i'll just follow Wes from the gem of the foothills.

04-27-2003 21:47 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
Phoenix

Wink

Phoenix to Stillwater MN

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

04-27-2003 23:18 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
monrovia

Big Grin

yer in CA, right?

Monrovia CA to Stillwater MN

04-27-2003 23:22 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Rob and Carolee's Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I did notice that you were clever enough not to post your home address here.

I also noticed how easy it was to find Rob and Carolee's address. Thanks to Terry's Little,Big invitation I have showed up unannounced several times. There was in fact some chips and a corona waiting, but they weren't waiting for me. In fact, I was up in Eagle Rock, but it wasn't worth the trip because after the bail bond, fines, attorney's fees and damages and misdemeanor charges, I'm plumb tapped for funds. One beer and some stale chips were crappy renumeration, I mean to tell you.

That's the last time I take the advice of a pop star.

August 2005
04-28-2003 19:28 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
Phoenix

Wink

Phoenix to Stillwater MN

Distance: 1843.8 miles Approximate Travel Time: 28 hours 21 mins

Lets see, if a BigDork averaging 75 miles per hour, left his house on May 29th and wanted to have 4 - 1 hour rest stops, drinking a 24 pack of Dr Pepper and munching on M&Ms and Cheetos. How long would it take for him to fall asleep at the wheel and crash into a ditch?

hmmmmm

Maybe I should just jump on a plane? Cool

BD
04-28-2003 20:05 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Yes, BD, please do!!!!!!!!!

Man, that would be so cool Smile

04-28-2003 21:28 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy

I also noticed how easy it was to find Rob and Carolee's address. Thanks to Terry's Little,Big invitation I have showed up unannounced several times. There was in fact some chips and a corona waiting, but they weren't waiting for me. In fact, I was up in Eagle Rock, but it wasn't worth the trip because after the bail bond, fines, attorney's fees and damages and misdemeanor charges, I'm plumb tapped for funds. One beer and some stale chips were crappy renumeration, I mean to tell you.

That's the last time I take the advice of a pop star.

Who are Rob and Carolee?

04-28-2003 21:28 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Yes, BD, please do!!!!!!!!!

Man, that would be so cool Smile

crash into a ditch or jump on a plane?

04-28-2003 21:38 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Oh, dear Lord.........don't crash into a ditch!

Jump on the plane, BD, jump on the PLANE!

(oH, don't jump OFF the plane, though........that would not be cool Frown )

04-28-2003 21:43 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:

Who are Rob and Carolee?

I thought it was Rob Watson ? right & I assume his wife...

Rob's and Carolee's

from the EP "LITTLE, Big"
Words & Music by Terry Scott Taylor
©2002 Zoom Daddy Music

I'm driving up to Eagle Rock
to Rob's and Carolee's
The two of them have lot's to do
like busy little bees
But they've always got time for a visit
with spirits gentle as a breeze
There's some chips and cold Corona waiting
just as pretty as you please

Chorus:
Anyone whose been there
most certainly agrees
with faithful friends like this
who has enemies?
So if you're ever up in Eagle Rock
it's worth the trip to be
with friends like kin
and welcomed in
by Rob and Carolee

In the smoky conversation
on the hilltop balcony
God is in the details
and the gentle revelry
Like me they've got no money
and are always on their knees
but they've got the kind of wisdom
that puts a troubled heart at ease

chorus

Down the pitch-black hills of Eagle Rock
the road it curves, then serpentines
My headlights catch the movement of
the dancing cypress trees
And even dark roads lead us homeward
and I smile 'cos I believe
that I'll always find a light on
at Rob's and Carolee's

04-28-2003 21:43 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Ohhhhhhh, it's a SONG!

i shoulda known that Smile

04-28-2003 22:12 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Oh, dear Lord.........don't crash into a ditch!

Jump on the plane, BD, jump on the PLANE!

(oH, don't jump OFF the plane, though........that would not be cool Frown )

tied again

Big Grin

04-28-2003 23:23 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

hey bd.

i've got 1990.7 miles. so i'll swing by and pick you up.

Big Grin

04-28-2003 23:53 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

sounds good, I'll be waiting!

04-28-2003 23:56 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Where's the party again?

04-29-2003 01:39 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Official Impasto

MN.

i'll pick you up as well. Wink

04-29-2003 02:07 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Sweet!

04-29-2003 02:07 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Time for Directions To The DAmb Party

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH