Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry's most boring song » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry's most boring song
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Sticky
A long time ago I would've said Broken Ladders, but then I learned to play it (both chords) and fell in love it. However, I would have to say You Lay Down. I know that's a favorite among many DAMBers, but it really just bores me, and he always plays it live. I like the lyrics and the imagery, but the music and melody get on my nerves. I'm sure there are others, but i've put them out of my head.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

04-29-2003 11:10 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Molly is a Metaphor

only because I can't stand cats.
unless molly was a metaphor for hellbeast
04-29-2003 12:08 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

It seems Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

as though many of you are equating "mello" with boring. I wonder how many of you all are "mello" people. HA!!! Big Grin
04-29-2003 13:04 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
as though many of you are equating "mello" with boring. I wonder how many of you all are "mello" people. HA!!! Big Grin

not necessarily so.... as you can see by my location, my favourite TST song is earth household, which is realllllly melloooooo, man.... Cool
and my least fav is she's working here, which is supposedely a rocker.... go figure.... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

04-29-2003 13:31 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
"You're my ravaged nun; I'm your greasy priest"

heh heh heh.

I love it!

I also love the tune "She's workin' here!" a great rocker!

The song I don't care for is "I believe in you."
It just sounds like bad 1970's crap! Shocked

And I say that in "Love" (and in "Christ? Shocked )

04-29-2003 15:27 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Thoreau Thoreau is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 04-29-2003

OK, I'll give it a go.

Hate to have my first post on the board be a criticism, but I'd vote for 'I Get To Wondering'. Lyrically and Musically bland.

As for LEAST Boring, why 'Traps, Ensnares...' Of Course, Is there any doubt?

How'd I do?

regards,
04-29-2003 15:46 Thoreau is offline Send an Email to Thoreau Search for Posts by Thoreau Add Thoreau to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Thoreau: Thoreau_LM
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Thoreau
Hate to have my first post on the board be a criticism, but I'd vote for 'I Get To Wondering'. Lyrically and Musically bland.

really? Shocked

That whole album fits together so well.

I love that song! Pleased

04-29-2003 15:49 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

At least the Tuxedo Clad Megastar doesn't have one boring song

04-29-2003 15:50 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Ubique Epoque

that's true.

you have a point there! Tongue

04-29-2003 15:52 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

You did fine, Mr. T(2), though i can't agree with you.

Don't ever expect a direct response from any on this board.

04-29-2003 15:53 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve

Confused

04-29-2003 15:56 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Heh..thanks.

I was going to put down 'Turn This Off' but I would half expect a mutiny over that one.
04-29-2003 15:56 Thoreau is offline Send an Email to Thoreau Search for Posts by Thoreau Add Thoreau to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Thoreau: Thoreau_LM
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:

Confused

it's true! they suck way to much to be boring! Tongue

04-29-2003 15:57 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Throw Thoreau in the hoosegow!!

04-29-2003 15:59 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

quote:
At least the Tuxedo Clad Megastar doesn't have just one boring song
he has LOTS of 'em

04-29-2003 15:59 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Thoreau and the Tuxedo Clad Megastar in the hoosegow together!!

04-29-2003 16:01 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:

Confused

it's true! they suck way to much to be boring! Tongue

just to re-state the obvious! Pleased

04-29-2003 16:02 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Dark Steamy Cabbage

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Throw Thoreau in the hoosegow!!

Ack..in the what?

'Aint 1st impressions a kicker! Big Grin

As for Carman...that hurts man, that really really hurts.

04-29-2003 16:07 Thoreau is offline Send an Email to Thoreau Search for Posts by Thoreau Add Thoreau to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Thoreau: Thoreau_LM
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

A kick? Yes, that would be appropriate!

04-29-2003 16:09 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
The song I don't care for is "I believe in you."
It just sounds like bad 1970's crap! Shocked

really though, who else thinks this song is kinda lame?

04-29-2003 16:11 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry's most boring song

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH