Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » rock and roll hall of fame » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page rock and roll hall of fame
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

rock and roll hall of fame Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

o.k.

what would it take to get daniel amos on the ballot for the rock and roll hall of fame ballot? i mean, they fit all the criteria....right?

04-30-2003 03:27 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lot's of money
04-30-2003 09:08 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

More fans...... Unless they count each alias as a separate fan.

04-30-2003 09:10 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Sex appeal.

04-30-2003 09:10 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
More fans...... Unless they count each alias as a separate fan.

that could work, I have about 5 aliasss give or take 15 Tongue
04-30-2003 09:21 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
One Weigh Street
unregistered

Lots and lots of good radio stations. Wink
04-30-2003 09:24
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

more swearing on their records....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-30-2003 10:03 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
web
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
o.k.

what would it take to get daniel amos on the ballot for the rock and roll hall of fame ballot? i mean, they fit all the criteria....right?

They're not washed-up yet. Isn't that one of the requirements?
04-30-2003 10:55 web is offline Send an Email to web Search for Posts by web Add web to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Have any of the members had near death experiences?
(how morbid!)
Or at least been through extensive rehab (ask Larry "de dink" Norman about that!)-
any one armed drummers?
Any daughters in Hollywood (naw-that only worked for Liv,..but man does it work!)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-30-2003 11:13 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

The rock and roll hall of fame.

Why not go for the Gospel Hall of Fame. Elvis made it there too! Then again so did the Imperials, and Larry Norman (who I really really like so NO comments).

Why not DA? The venerable rockers who have inspired dozens and dozens of other artists.

I can see it now, Terry shuffles up to the mike, a tear in his eye, and a single sheet of paper in his hand.

"I'd like to thank the academy, and of course the nameless one we don't speak of anymore since we lost our way and hats around 1980.

"However, be that as it may, I'd like to thank the Tuxedo Clad Megastar for being the champion he is. May we all continue to grow and prosper."

Tim Chandler moves to speak next but is roughly pushed out of the way by Marty, who grabs the mike and starts singing Props from Alarma.

Tim starts to shake and quake. Suddenly as if by magic, or on queue a small trial sized bottle of Windex dings Marty, shutting him up, but sadly ricochets and knocks Steve Baxter unconscious. The Windex spatters on Tim who now resembles an early 80’s version of Brian Dennehy. He mumbles something about “that Chandler puke” and proceeds to take off his shirt and make armpit farts on the stage. What is most miraculous about this display is that he’s double pitting, the most shocking thing since on stage, since the missing Ed Sullivan episode where Topo Gigio is recruited by the Black Panthers to assassinate Mama Cass with a chicken bone.

Coming to the rescue Jerry and Ed perform a double ax-handled wishbone suplex on “Tim” knocking him from the stage into the orchestra pit. Where a great deal of timpani and grunting is heard, punctuated with a final dull thud before silence falls again.

Picking up, where he left of Terry again assumes his role as front man, and continues. “I know that today we join a long line of fine and honorable artists, such as Della Reese, Five Blind Boys of Mississippi, and Bill & Gloria Gaither. I know we are in good company.

04-30-2003 11:27 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

any members attempted suicide?
any members have a mug shot?
any members crash their BMW into a tree?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

04-30-2003 11:58 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Sex appeal.

lol! Tongue

04-30-2003 13:27 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Big Grin

05-03-2003 09:38 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Mark was here.

05-03-2003 22:09 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Have a great day!

05-04-2003 09:30 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Buy something from the DA webstore and Andysangelsrecords today! Support two good causes!

www.danielamos.com/store

www.andysangelsrecords.org

05-04-2003 13:01 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Big Grin

05-06-2003 17:30 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

I finally broke down and replied with only a smiley.

I feel so cheap.

So very cheap.

But that's how you get to 10,000

Picture this TEN THOUSAND.

That's more than a little.

05-06-2003 17:31 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Roll Eyes

Big Grin

05-06-2003 17:36 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso
I finally broke down and replied with only a smiley.

I feel so cheap.

So very cheap.

But that's how you get to 10,000

Picture this TEN THOUSAND.

That's more than a little.

we are all proud of you Stu!

and by the way, you are cheap and easy, but let's not get into that here. Roll Eyes

Tongue
05-06-2003 18:32 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » rock and roll hall of fame

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH