Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page More Negative Fruit
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Do you have any mp3's at your site (I could check but I'm too lazy).

05-09-2003 01:17 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no. he said he'd send them.....but, i guess he cut his finger Big Grin

05-09-2003 01:18 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

What other excuses will that boy come up with.

05-09-2003 01:20 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD

No mp3's yet, I may try and get to them over the weekend if I have the time. I have to reconnect my stereo to my computer to make the wave files from Dennis and Snicks cassette tapes. Then I can make clips from all the songs I have so far.

BD
05-09-2003 01:22 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I look foreward to hearing them.

05-09-2003 01:23 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
What other excuses will that boy come up with.

i don't think he has any! he's one of the most "pro-active" people i know!!! he's always working..... Smile

05-09-2003 01:25 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

He's one good guy that Theo.

05-09-2003 01:27 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

"yep"

-hank hill

05-09-2003 01:28 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Super

--Big Gay Al

05-09-2003 01:31 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

In honor of Theo's recent experiences.

05-09-2003 01:32 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Smile

05-09-2003 01:32 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
05-09-2003 01:33 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Thought you'd trick my by saying you were going to bed did ya Big Grin

05-09-2003 01:35 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

lol
Theo's HOT!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-09-2003 07:38 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

He is fine.

05-09-2003 08:57 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Doo lang doo lang

(uh-oh, do I owe the Harrison estate money now? Shocked )

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
05-09-2003 08:58 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Theo is groovy.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-09-2003 10:53 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

05-09-2003 18:13 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

At first I thought that was a big lava lamp.

05-09-2003 18:51 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Big Grin
05-09-2003 19:19 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH